Lost

This Place is Death

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 11, 2009 on ABC

• Simply awesome episode centred around the best character in the show: Jin.

Jin is back! One of my favorite characters in Lost is back ... in 1988. Of course he doesn't know that the island is jumping from time period to time period, which probably confuses him a little (but not too much I'm sure). He meets Danielle Roessau, when she was still pregnant with Alex. One of the questions from the 1st season is answered: why was Danielle not infected with the "sickness", and her shipmates were. And it was due to Jin! He stops her from getting into the cave ... thus creating history, literally. Meanwhile John and the gang look for the Orchid, so that they can stop the island from jumping. Another question that was bugging me is answered: why was Charlotte getting sicker than the rest of the gang, if it's supposed to affect the people that have stayed on the island the most? Well, we find out that she was actually raised on the island - she was the daughter of one of the scientists in the Dharma initiative and she had been trying to get back to the island all her life.
    Back "3 years later" we meet the woman that's gonna help the gang get back to the island, but Ben has problems rounding up all of the ppl that are supposed to go back (The oceanic 6 + Desmond). Great episode!