Lost

Through the Looking Glass (1)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 23, 2007 on ABC

• Can't get any better than this!!!

Different from other episodes but this one rocked hard!!

The others come and kidnap Jin, Sayid and Bernard, while Ben makes his way up to the radio tower with Alex to stop the survivors from getting rescued. Mikhali is sent to kill Charlie down in the looking glass but it turns violent as he betrays Ben and kills off the two women Desmond is still hiding..
    The gun shots when we thought Sayid and the other two were dead was very very sad, but people will die. They end up being OK when Hugo saves the day by killing the last members of those others using the old van! It was incredible, for once Oceanic flight 815 beat the others but deep down we know it's not over..
    The only thing that really let this episode down were those horrendous flashbacks or should I say flashforwards of Jack. They sucked, I hated them.
    And what about Niomi she is bad, a liar who should be killed and was later on.

But the whole thing was full-on action, loved it!
    The part where Mikhali was speared and killed, I didn't believe he was dead because on 'Par Avion' he managed to survive the electric fence thingy., the guy is scary but cool.

But hell this part was awesome, continue reading my review on Part 2 of this episode................