Lost

Through the Looking Glass (1)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 23, 2007 on ABC

• The sad, the bad, the happy, the mysterious, the confused, the dead, LOST

This will be a duplicate review for Through The Looking Glass parts 1 and 2. They will be the exact same thing, right down to the periods.

There are flashfowards to Jack. He is a broken man who is hooked on perscription drugs and is a drunk. He attempts to commit suicide. He ends up saving the lives of two people. A doctor tries to help him, but it doesn't work. He calls up Kate and tells them that they have to go back to the island.

Charlie is captured by the two women inside the hatch. They contact Ben and he sends Mikhail. Mikhail sees Desmond and shoots at him. Desmond dives under and gets there but hides. Mikhail talks to Ben and follows the orders to kill Charlie and the two women. Desmond kills Mikhail after Mikhail manages to kill one woman and injure the other. Charlie gets the code from the living woman and she dies. Charlie gets in contact with Penny. He asks about Naomi and she doesn't know anything about her. Desmond notices Mikhail is missing. Mikhail appears outside of Charlie's window and blows it open. Charlie shuts the door so Desmond won't drown. He writes "Not Penny's boat" on his hand and shows Desmond. Charlie then drowns.

Jack and everyone else head up to the radio tower. Naomi tells Jack how to work the phone just in case. They are worried when they only see two explosions.

Sayid, Jin and Bernard stay behind to kill the Others. The Others come and go toward the tents. Sayid takes the first shot and hits it! Bernard takes the second shot and also hits it! Jin has trouble with his pistol and the Others get him. Bernard tries to help, but the Others get him too. Sayid is also captured, but they managed to kill 7 of the Others. They contact Ben and Ben tells them to make them talk. Bernard spills it. The Others tell Ben.

Kate wants to go back for Sayid, Jin and Bernard. Sawyer decides to go, but he doesn't want Kate with him. Juliet goes instead, but before she does, she kisses Jack. Kate is jealous, but when Jack talks to Kate, he tells her that he loves her. Sawyer and Juliet are on their way when Hurley wants to help. Sawyer says no.

Ben quickly starts planning how to stop Jack. Alex goes with him to stop them from getting to the radio tower. They encounter Jack and Ben and Jack talk. Alex also meets her mother, Danielle. Ben threatens to kill Sayid, Jin and Bernard. He then orders Tom to kill them. There are three shots fired on the walkie talkie. Ben doesn't want Jack to contact the freighter. Jack beats Ben to a pulp. They proceed to the radio tower.

Locke is about to end it all, but suddenly, Walt stops him and tells him to get up.

Saywer and Juliet arrive at camp. It turns out that the Otheres lied to Ben about killing Sayid, Jin and Bernard. Hurley then comes with the van and kills an Other. Sayid kills another. Saywer then kills Tom. They are all safe.

At the radio tower, Naomi gets a signal because of Charlie. They stop Danielle's transmission. Naomi is contacting them, but Locke kills her. He tells Jack not to call, but Jack does it anyway.

This was an amazing episode of Lost! I was really sad when Charlie died. Even though I didn't really like him as much throughout the series, this really did affect me. The flashfowards were pretty good, especially the last one, but nothing really grabbed me there. Sawyer was so mean to Hurley and Hurley just wanted to help! I really felt sorry for Hurley at that point. I didn't want Jack to contact the freighter. I don't even know what to think! As for couples, I want Jack and Juliet together and Kate and Sawyer together! Bernard, Bernard, Bernard, now why'd you go and tell the Others the whole plan? That was so dumb! I'm still sad about Charlie. I hope Desmond remembers to give Charlie's "greatest hits" to Claire. This episode gets a perfect 10 out of 10 from me!