Lost

Through the Looking Glass (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 23, 2007 on ABC

• ...

Am I the only one who didn't understand a lot of things?? First of all, why director, producer and rest of all cast is playing with our brains? Watching all this long episode which lasted for 84 minutes and had a serious headache, in fact I had a brainstorm, because I could understand if Jack's vision is his past or his future. He became a drug addict, there was his ex-wife and he told to the doctor to get his father downstairs and that if Jack is drunker than Christian, Dr. Hamill can fire him. In fact he wouldn't say that if his father would be dead. But when he had that meeting nearby the airport I had assumption that it'll be Kate or somebody else from plane or island, I didn't have the believe that will be his wife. I couldn't understand whose funeral was that, about whom Kate's speaking about in the last scene of this episode. How did Penelope made connection to this concrete station, because in my view it's kinda impossible to find the real connection. Yeah, in fact there was too many things that I didn't manage to understand. Can somebody help?
    Ok, but seriously I'm in rush to watch season 4.