Lost

Through the Looking Glass (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 23, 2007 on ABC

• Excellent almost finale of this show, creating new expectations and possibilities about the survivors leaving the island.

Well, this episode is very thrilling and exciting, because, besides the fact the survivors finally get to contact "outside help" by Naomi's sat phone, it seems that everything will not turn right for the survivors. This episode shows flashes of Jack's future life outside the island, and he is showing a very big desire to return to the island, so, that means that something went bad when they were rescued.
    Also, it is quite intriguing the fact that Naomi wasn't who she claimed to be, just before he dies, Charlie discovered that the boat near the island (the one where Naomi came) is not a rescue boat for Desmond, as he spoke with Penelope and she told him that she never had a crew rescuing Desmond, so, what will this boat be? Is Ben right about this new people? Also, I felt a little sad for Charlie, because finally he got to kiss Claire and then, he is death! What Claire would do? Did she love him?
    Also, I think there is a production mistake, when Locke is laying down on the graveyard suddenly, Walt shows up, well, he seem obviously a lot BIGGER on age and size, and, on the show, only passed at least one month since he was kidnapped from the boat, so, he couldn't be that big.
    Even I am a little late on this show (just finished the 3rd season), I think I must have another lost marathon right away of the season 4, I need to know more, and that is why I watch this show, it is very intriguing