Lost

Walkabout

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 13, 2004 on ABC

• All about Locke

In flashbacks, we learn more about John Locke's past. We find out that he was crippled in his legs. He is determined to prove everyone wrong in what he can or can't do. He wants to go on a walkabout, but is rejected. At the crash site, his legs regain its ability.

Wild boars have invaded the crash site. Locke, Kate and Michael hunt for boars to eat. After Jack says that they need to burn the bodies, Claire organizes a memorial service. Jack talks to Rose about her husband and the crash. He sees a mysterious man in a suit. When Michael is injured, Kate heads back with him, but Locke keeps going. He encounters the giant monster and everyone thinks he is done for. Kate tries to transceiver, but accidentally breaks it. Shannon wants to prove to Boone that she can fend for herself and she uses Charlie to do it. When Jack starts to chase the man in suit, they see Locke with a dead boar.

This was a great episode! There are many more mysteries that are unraveled in this episode, especially the mysterious man on the island. This episode gets a 10 from me!