Lost

What Kate Did

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2005 on ABC

• Awesome.

Kate tends to a wounded Sawyer as Shannon's funeral takes place, which Ana Lucia refuses to attend. As Locke and Mr. Eko are warned not to use the hatch's computer for communication, Michael uses the computer to communicate with someone that he thinks is Walt. Flashbacks reveal Kate's original crime, the murder of her father. I love the start of this episode. Ilove the scene where Sawyer tells Jack thats he loves Kate. I love Kate's back story it is always awesome and very entertaining. Oh my god, I love the scene where Jack and Kate kiss, I love them but then I love Sawyer and Kate too. I love the Hurley and Jacks scenes where Hurley talks about Rose and her husband - so funny. I love Kate and Sawyers scenes too I love the way the horse is with them. Oh and the ending is awesome. Oh and the scene where Michael on the computer talking to somebody who he believes it's Walt - awesome storyline.
  • A Kate-centric episode.

As a whole, I would have to say that I really liked this episode an awful lot. The flashbacks in this episode of Kate's life before the plane crashed on the island were great. I really liked the scene with Shannon's funeral. In my opinion, the speech that Sayid gave at the funeral was very well written. Naveen Andrews (Sayid) did a great job of giving that speech. I also really liked the whole storyline involving the hatch. I thought that storyline was very interesting. All things considered, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of Lost from everyone who was involved in the making of this episode, and I'm looking forward to continuing to watch my Lost: Season Two DVD set.
  • This was one of my favorite episodes from season 2.

I loved this episode because I am a huge Jate fan. I thought the kiss was a great thing to have happen in their relationship. It was also nice to see something happen in season 2 that didn't relate at all to the tailies. They were not my favorite part of season 2 so I enjoyed this episode very much. It's also a great episode because it finally showed what exactly Kate did that made her a fugitive. It's easier to understand Kate and her actions thanks to this episode. This was definatly one of my favorite episodes of the season. Lost fans are always waiting for answers and this episode is a perfect example of why it's worth the wait.
  • great episode

A Kate flashback episode, this episode looks into Kate's original crime that got her whole life spinning out of control. Her relationship with Sawyer haunts her about her past. Locke and Eko discover the film that's missing from their bunker instruction video. Michael receives messages from the vintage computer. This is a revealing episode, it connects the story from the other flashbacks and her present life. It's an exciting episode. The writers surely did a good episode, this is really good. I really enjoyed this one. The drama is well written, the acting looks so natural and not pretentious, mixed that with the supernatural theme of the show, it's one awesome episode.
  • Yay! We finally get to know what Kate did to land her in trouble with the law!

This was an AWESOME episode! I can't believe that Kate blew up her step-father! (Though I don't blame her - he was a good-for-nothing drunk! I might have done the same thing if i was angry enough at him.) I also can't believe her mom turned her in!! I'm glad her dad gave her a head start though - that's what I would have done. Her step-father in Sawyer's body - now that was creepy in a cool sort of way.....like the man Sawyer killed in he boar's body. (I'm convinced that he was in the boar's body - despite what Locke said - I think that Locke believed that the Golden Retriever was his sister from the way he talked about it....)

Kate's kiss with Sawyer? EWWWW!! I HATE JATE!!! YAY SKATE!!! I wish it had been Sawyer she had kissed instead - when he woke up. I'm sure he would have loved another kiss (And I'm sure half of the female population would be wishing that they were Kate, lol!) I thought it was cool how the black horse (it was a gaited horse - I'm guessing a Tennessee Walker.....maybe a Missouri Fox Trotter or an American Saddlebred - and yes I am a horse person) was in both a flashback and on the island. Maybe the losties could find more horses, sharpen some sticks or something, and charge into battle with the Others! (Just a random thought...)
  • this episode was very exciting, for a second i felt like i was watching prison break and thats how gripping it was.

This episode has to be one of my favs at the moment, coz i know people have sed that lost is nuthin like prison break but wen i saw this episode, i was on the edge of my seat just like every episode with prison break. i thought that the last scene was amazing,the computer scene when michaelas all happy because someone says hello and then wen he asks who is this? he gets the reply of dad?. it was wiked, my mouth fell to the ground and i can't wait to see the nect one, it was so exciting leaving you confused!
  • This was once again an excellent episode and finally we find out 'What Kate Did'...

We have been waiting for so long to find out what Kate did so I paid more attention to the flashbacks than the show. I was surpised because i thought she would have done something like a robbery or theft or attempted murder but not murder.

It was very clever that we found out that the guy she killed was her real father, rather than the Army General guy. It was quite unfair that the mother had to tell what Kate did but thats why she was on the run.

Back on the island she kissed Jack which was ubfair to him because she actually loves Sawyer and thats what happens.

This was an episode which wasn't really that exciting but it had to be there to catch up on the characters.
  • GAAH! Jack and Kate kiss! Enough said!

LOVED this episode! I am a huge fan of both Jack and Kate (both individually and as a "couple")and this was a fantastic on so many levels! Kate's backstory reveals the specific details of her crime - an abusive stepfather who she blows up after the last straw - and the surprises of the island force her the face her past. On a whim of despair Kate confides in Jack... by kissing him! Gaah I could watch that scene over and over! LOL! But seriously, it was an amazing episode and definately on of my favourites!
  • The One Where We Learn What Kate Did.

I thought they wrote this ep. really good at first i was pissed to hear that Kate gets another ep. when other main characters havent even had two yet. But, when this one started I fell in love with it. I so happy we finally learn what happen to make Kate go on the run from the cops. I'm glad it wasnt something stupid the reason was a good one for cops to be looking for her in different places that was she blew up her house with her father in it. It was kool to see that horse amd to see Sawyer being controlled by her dad. This has to be one of my favorties.
  • Awesome episode. But quit complaing about everything, oh and quit analysin it as well just enjoy the show.

Firstly, i think that this episode was great and that anybody who didn't probably wasn't watching it properly. I thought that this episode was the best so far in the second series.
    I would also like to say that if you didn't like an episode please stop complaining about it so much and let other people enjoy it. I find it really annoyin when i look at the reviews page and see a loa of people dissin a show. You have the right to your own opinion but really you don't need to repeat what someone else has already said just agree with their review. I know that i am beenin a hypocrite by complainin about this but really it just needed to be said. Now please take notice of this and quit complainin all the time.
  • As Kate’s backstory continues, her original crime is revealed. She thinks something is haunting her through Sawyer. Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film, and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer.

Yet another nail-biting ending and a 3 week gap again the suspense is killing me, I can\'t wait to see next installment as this has to be one of the best show\'s i\'ve seen on TV in years, Is it really Walt that comunicating on the computer or not? so may questions.............. and not enough answers..........
    Keep\'em coming......DeeDubs
  • About the people with murder in their hearts remember that also Jack thinks he has killed his patients by not saving them and not being able to do anything to help them.

Jack is always thinking like this when a patient of his dies but he did everything he could to help them.

This is just my opinion and I think he also thinks that has murder in his heart.
  • I saw one mistake in this eppisode

lol I saw one mistake in this eppisonde at 41.min there is an hand standing in to the frames funny stuff nice eppisode. looking forward to see next one and so one and so one and so one and so one and so one and so one and os one
  • Rate this episode on how you feel it stacks up against other episodes from this show. Ratings go from 0-10 with 10 being the highest.

When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.
  • To byl, swietny odcinek, zatkalo mnie na koncu kiedy odezwal sie Walt, nie moge sie doczekac nastepnego odcinka...

Zaskoczyl mnie tez motyw z Waynem ktory wcielil sie w Sawyera, pewnie dlatego Sawyer powiedzial ze kocha Kate, a biedny Jack mysli ze ma konkurenta na dobre. Sama sie juz pogubilam w tym czy chce zeby Kate byla z Sawyerem, bo Ana Lucia przez moment mi podpadla mu do pary, ale moze ona rzeczywiscie bardziej pasuje do Jacka. Ech ten Jack jest jednak nie w moim typie
  • I live for the fluff and this episode gave it to me!!

I thought it was the cutest thing ever!!! I have been waiting to see Jack and Kate kiss since episode 1!!! Jate (Jack and Kate) fanatics can understand where I am coming from here. I also am waiting for some Charlie and Claire fluff as well. Them 2 couples make the absolute cutest couples ever!! This episode also baffled me (but what Lost episode doesn’t?). I could get that the horse was representing her father but why a horse? As far as I know they didn’t live on a farm and it’s not like they had a horse. Anyone who can answer my question, please reply.
  • We have to wait until January!?!?!

I find it, in my opinion, to be one of the best episodes of this season!
    It had a little bit of everything... drama, suspense, thriller, romance and humor. We come back to the not knowing what is happening, how did the horse get there, what really is the Dharma iniciative, does the bunker have net (lol), was it Walt on the computer!?!?! So many things...!
    It ended with that amazing cliffhanger that made me screem at the TV (It's always a good sign when that happens)!!
    And Sawyer is finally back... :D
  • WOW!!!!!!!! This has got to be the best episode of Lost I have ever seen. After weeks of boredom and nothingness it is finally back on form! Even Michelle Rodrigiuez was bearable!

WOW! If I had to sum this episode up in one word that is what I would use. After the last, somewhat disappointing episode, I wasn't expecting to be blown away, but I was hooked from the first scene... by the second I was up off my seat! Sawyer saying he loves Kate...wow, but as we see later on was it really Sawyer? Then Kate kisses Jack, which was an amazing scene, tremendously well acted, you could feel the emotion, especially with the look on Jack's face as he tries to calm Kate down. Then she says she has feelings for Sawyer! I love this love triangle storyline and it the fantastic tension it creates!

As for Kate's backstory I do agree that we had lost interest in what she did, truthfully it should have been revealed last season while we all still cared, but placing it here it ended up adding more to an understanding of what Kate feels for Jack and Sawyer than anything about her personality. In a very Wuthering Heights-esque way we see Kate as the Catherine Earnshaw character, torn between the good guy who will take care of her and the bad, passionate guy. The tension within Kate herself is almost as good as the tension between the three characters themselves. Hopefully we will see more of this storyline, but they won't give us too much to fast. Subtle scenes like last weeks where Kate got Sawyer to take the tablet are the best and make scenes, such as where she kisses Jack all the more powerful.

In any case there was a lot more to this episode other than the Sawyer-Kate-Jack triangle and I think no matter what you watch lost for there was something for everyone. I loved the Eko and Locke pairing and that they pieced the film together which begs the question why it was split up in the first place, and what happened at the other station? I must admit, as someone else said, I could also see it coming that Michael would use the computer for something else even though the film said not to. I thought too that his questions about the hatch reflected a lot of questions that the viewers may have been having. Locke seems to have accepted the button pushing responsibility blindly and while that is part of his character there are a lot of questions that the viewers may want to ask. Contacting Walt, though, that was fantastic and after weeks of dull storylines about the 'tallies' it is great to see that finally moving along.

Finally Charlie and Hurley provided great comic relief in this episode and contributed to it having it all. Perfectly put together, this is by far one of the best episodes of Lost I have ever seen!
  • Well, it's about time, even though we all forgot that we even cared!

Kate's big crime was that she blew her father to pieces. Although she thought it was her step father until she approached her actual step-father who she always thought was her father.

So was Sawyer ever possessed during his 'illness'.

We saw more of the hatch film! I didn't want to say the rest of the film, because you never know!

And sadly my tape caught off a few moments early but luckily I was told that Michael was able to get a new screen on the computer in which he got a response from his son!

I would just like to say I totally saw the whole Michael messing with the computer like the film said not to do.
  • My indepth review of What Kate Did

Lost Season 2: Episode 9: What Kate Did
    Episode Centric: Kate

Kate
    Many comments I have read suggested that Kate had no good reason to do what she did. But when I think of the problem I see deep psychological issues. Kate, who has all this anger built up at Wayne throughout the years, finally explodes and kills him. Some think that Kate’s reasoning was not very strong, but what I believe to be the cause was that she thought, at least in her subconscious mind, by killing her father she would be free of the curse of his genes. But we know this is not true and she actually becomes more like him by doing so. I don’t believe the murder was very well planned though. If her “stepfather” dies in an explosion and she suddenly disappears than people might be getting suspicious. And telling her mother when she knew she loved the jerk was a wrong move. Did she not expect her to say anything? And is it just me or did it seem like the man she had thought was her father was a noble person? That woman cheats on him while he’s in Korea and he tries to keep the truth from Kate because his ex-wife loves Wayne. He also tried to take Kate when she was 5 and even gave her a head start before he called to turn her in. As for the horse all I have to say is that “the plot thickens.”

Inside the Hatch
    I loved the suspense when Jack and Locke came back into the hatch to find the alarm going off, and finding Sawyer lying on the ground. Later when Sun left, leaving Kate with Sawyer was a bad move on her part, unless she didn’t know what happened. When Eko was telling the story to Locke it seemed to me like he (Locke) thought of it as fairy tale. One thing I have noticed is that these two have very different kind of faiths, such as when Eko told Locke not to confuse consentience as faith. I may be the only person that thinks that they may not get along very well. About the film, that’s what I expected the missing piece about the computer to say all the way from Orientation… except for the fact that it might cause another incident. When that sound started I expected for a second that Michael might have messed up the computer. Then when I saw someone typing a message on the computer I knew it had to be from was Walt. (Or was it?)

Sayid and Shannon’s funeral
    This scene had some beautiful music. But it seems to me like the islanders aren’t making too much of a deal of Shannon’s death. When Boone died Jack was ready to kill Locke, even though he didn’t directly kill him. Now Ana Lucia killed Shannon and he goes out to give her a drink. This just goes to show that Sayid is a much more reasonable man than Jack. Sayid showed some great grief during the funeral scene, even though I’ve always wondered how a man like Sayid could love Shannon. I also thought it was polite thing for Eko to do to go to the funeral, even though he didn’t know her. It was inconsiderate of Kate to not go to the funeral; staying with Sawyer should have been the doctors job.

Romance between our Islanders
    I knew from the first episode that Kate and Jack would kiss… but not like that. The music made it seem creepy and awkward. I have to wonder why Kate did that. Was it to shut Jack up or for some other reason? As for Kate saying that Sawyer would get a kick out of her treating him like a baby; I very much doubt that. Sawyer seems like a man that would rather take care of himself. And I wonder if Sawyer meant someone other than Kate when he said “I love her.” Another part of this episode that I loved, was how Sawyer thought they had been rescued… then they step out into the jungle. (“Son of a @#$%”) Why did Jack say that all women are crazy, and what is also what is Jacks deal with Ana Lucia? He seemed to really be into Kate and than Ana Lucia comes in. He even brought AL a drink (That could very well be used for medical purposes.) He doesn’t even seem to care that she shot Shannon. (I wouldn’t of cared, but that’s because I’ve always hated Shannon.)

Read more of my reviews at johnlocke108reviews.blogspot.com

• Cool episode.

This episode was mostly about Kate's background and how and why she killed her biologic father. This being said, not much time is left for what is going on on the island. In fact, we can see that Kate is attracted by both Jack and Sawyer, Jack being the good guy she has always been looking for and Sawyer the bad guy with whom she shares a lot. Even if she kisses Jack in this episode, she seems really close to Sawyer and I think that we are soon going to be given a Kate/Sawyer love relationship. Moreover, there is also the discovery of a part of the film about the Dharma Organization that had been cut which is found by the characters and it leads to a nice Mr. Eko/Locke dialogue. Moreover, at the end, Mickael sees the word "Dad" on the computer screen and starts chatting with either his son or anybody else (maybe with the "others", like a kind of test). That was a pretty good end which in my opinion revived the show. Concerning the other characters, we see a bit of Sayid (burying Shannon's body), Ana-Lucia, Hurley, Charlie, but not really much.

So, to sum up, that was a good episode with a mysterious ending...
  • Hands down, the best episode of this season. I must admit that I have been disappointed for most of this season but after watching this episode I finally remembered why I love this show.

Ana Lucia notwithstanding (albeit at the end) we have finally gotten back to the core characters and things are rolling along again. Life, it seems, is resuming. I am, after this episode, able to forgive the past few episodes that seemed to progress \\\"island-time\\\" about 3 or 4 hours total. Resumption of time has finally taken place.

Further, we get to delve more into Kate\\\'s past with no apparent pretention. This is the most honest I have seen Kate\\\'s story thus far and it finally has a feel of realness to it. We have found a reason to not be wary of her (although we can maintain fearfulness). Good job to both the writers and the actress.

Poor Sawyer. Beaten, shot, beaten, yelled at, damn near eaten by a shark and beaten again. It\\\'s nice to see him conscious and firing off the banter with the occasional term of endearment aimed at Kate. He really grows on you. And apparently on Kate, too.

Now, a word on the Locke/Eko dynamic. There is definitely something between these two. Their interaction fairly reeks of, well...(remember back to the first season) the pieces on a backgammon board: one light, one dark. Skin pigment aside, I get the feeling they are holding each other at extreme arms-length and are not about to show their hands, in whole or part, at any cost. They are or at least will be soon, at odds with each other, near as I can tell. They parallel one another in that respect. We will have to see.

Michael, Michael, Michael...you are being drawn into a trap, brother. Think it through, man. But wait, that would be totally out of character for you.

Otherwise, the show I love and wait patiently for is back on and I am psyched for the future.

• I always knew she commited a murder but i didn't guess it would end up like this.

being an obsessed jate shipper, I am very dissapointed that Jack end up offering Ana-Lucia some drink near the end of the episode. We learnt about what kate's crime is in this episode and Sawyer's healing fast ;) love it. best episode so far. There is also a mysterious black horse appearing in this episode. my guess is its with the polar bear. some kind of animal experiment gone wrong?
  • Best episode of the season bar none!

Finally, this is the kind of episode that got me hooked on Lost in the first place. Episodes have been taking a dip lately but this one just stepped up the pace again. Often other episodes include loads of unnecessary travel between important events, but this one really was exciting from beginning to end without having the tempo slip down. Thank you for geting my hopes up again, and now I\'m only sad as I have to wait 6 weeks until the next episode!
  • Heck YES!

This episode was about Kate's background. The flashbacks werent all that bad and shorter than usual. Saying that, theres more story to the island. The film in the bible that Mr. Eko found was very clever. Then at the end with Michael.
    Message: Hello?
    Message: Who are you?
    Michael: I'm Michael. Who are you?
    Message: Dad?
    Holy crap, could that be Walt???
    We'll have to see the next episode i guess, it looks good. This is going to have Eko's flashbacks which I want because he is my favorite character of Season 2. He reminds me of Locke. Both are men of faith. I cant wait!!
  • The horse.

This was defenetley a great episode. Only thing i want to mention here is about that horse. It seems to me that some how that horse was meant to jump in front of the car Kate and the Sheriff were in. Perhaps she was meant to escape from the Sherrif so that she can end up on the island. Perhaps that is why she sees the same horse on the island. Something to think about
  • Bottom Line: Amazing episode. I physically cannot wait until January.

Alright, let's clear up one thing first. I know I gave the last episode a 10, and the one before that a 9.9. I know that giving so many high scores may make it seem like I hand them out all the time, but let me tell you - that was one amazing episode, and it deserves every point.

The episode centered around Kate, who we haven't seen much of since the season started. It was nice to get some classic interaction going between Kate and the other characters, and it made things seem like the simple good old days.
    Well maybe they weren't so simple, but you know what I mean.

As the title of the episode blatently points out, we get to finally find out what Kate did to deserve a life on the run. I can tell you that it was both worth the wait, and really adds another whole layer of depth to an already deep character. The flashbacks were really good, and it was cool to see our old friend the Marshal again, who I'm sure we haven't seen the last of (we still need to see how he set up the plane in the bank and tipped her off).

The rest of the episode was a combination of life after the merging of the two groups, and the mysteries of the hatch. We get to see Shannon's funeral, as well as Ana-Lucia continue to be tormented by her actions. We also get, in my personal opinion, Hurley's funniest line of the series ("so... Rose's husband is white... I didn't see that one coming").

As I mentioned above, we get to see the mysteries of the hatch come into play once more. We get several clues to hold us over the agonizing wait of the next 42 days until the next episode (hey... one of the numbers). We learn that there are blast doors set up in the hatch, which undoubtedly has something to do with the "incident". More importantly, we learn a very important message that may have come a moment too late, ending in a cliffhanger that I certainly did not see coming, but cannot wait to see the conclusion of.

Overall, just like the last episode, this episode had it all. There was great humour (Hurley, Sawyer, Charlie), great emotion (Kate's story, Shannon's funeral), great suspense (the last minute of the episode had my heart beating so fast I thought I'd die), and great character interactions (who else thinks that Locke and Eko rule?). The creators of Lost are on a role, one that I certainly hope continues.

Bottom Line: Amazing episode. I physically cannot wait until January.

(Speaking of January, look out for my Lost site launching the same day as Lost comes back, January 11th, I'll post a link then!)
  • Amazing Ep. What else can you say? Only thing is Eko seems a little strange. Kate likes who again? Sawyer or Jack. I'm confused. Sawyers back. I love that SOB.

Wow. How can't you like this ep. Michael talks to Walt....maybe.

Eko seems a little weird still. For some reason I think he's somehow connected to the others. There's just something about him that I can't put my finger on. I mean, I like the guy and hope he isn't, but theres some secretive about him. Where was he keeping that book? Did any other rear passengers know about it.

Jack gets a smooch and a half from Kate. Whoa, was that unexpected or what. But then she says she likes Sawyer, but doesn't because of Wayne. I'm a little confused on that.

Sawyer's back. I love his great SOB slogan. When I heard those words from his mouth it made me laugh my arse off.

It's getting real interesting. This is a hate love show, I love it because its great, but hate it because it keeps you wanting more. That's not a bad thing though.

• I yelled at my television!

I\\\'ve read lots of Lost theories and heard some really crazy stuff, but tonight\\\'s episode really got me thinking. I see a division forming among the survivors. One group: Sayid, Locke, Ana-Lucia, Jack, Charlie, Kate (now) and (until recently) Shannon have all been seeing and hearing unusual things. All of them are/were emotionally volatile and I believe this relates to the \\\"sickness\\\" referred to by Desmond in episode 2x03. He was very surprised that no one in their group was sick yet, could it be the symptoms are mental not physical? I also think the drug and injector that Desmond took were to prevent outside forces from influencing the bunker operators. Without this neural booster shot, I suspect there will be some repercussions down the road.

Jin got lucky, Jack got snogged, and Sawyer is up and walking again. Michael took in a movie and then instant messaged Walt. I think Walt is in one of the other 4 bunkers, plugged into a neural network that covers the island, powered by the electromagnetic generator in the bunker.

Bottom line: I yelled at the t.v. when it ended so abruptly. I can\\\'t wait until the next episode. I haven\\\'t been so excited about a series since Twin Peaks aired for the first time quite a few years ago!

LOST Rules!
  • Spooky

This was a really good episode.

It is hard to tell where this show is leading because one minute, it's about a research facility, next thing you know it's all spiritual and supernatural. I was so ready to see the complete tape that I was disappointed about what was on there, until Michael started "chatting". The video says that the computer in station three can be used to connect with the outside world, but using any computer to communicate can cause another incident.

The tapes were placed in specific places for the fact of testing the survivors. On an island that size, it can't be coincidence. If I heard correctly there is one more station, which can be used to communicate with the outside world. My guess is that it is occupied by the others.

When Michael was typing I had no idea what was going to happen. They really threw us for a loop there. Is it Walt, or is it another test. Trying to see how far Michael will take it.

That was all of the experimental stuff. Spiritually there was Wayne. The guy that Kate killed. He was "possessing" Sawyer, or so Kate believed. She thought she was crazy until Sawyer saw the same horse.

I had one minor problem with the episode, sort of odd to be honest. The part where Kate pushes the Marshall out of the car and takes off, and sees the horse. Why would she be so shocked to see a horse in the middle of the country? Bad writing, or acting, not really sure. But that's all. Til next week.
< 1 2 3 4