Lost

What Kate Did

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2005 on ABC

• At first I thought this was a bad place to put Kates epsiode but it fit perfectly! There really did not need to be a flashback with so manythings happening. (spoilers)

This is the first episode were they really didint need a flashback and still make it great. There were so many storylines going on. We know what Kate Did but I think the reason for killing him seemed useless but her thinking that Sawer was Wayne was another great littile Island thing. The horse might be the monster refer to \"23rd Psalm\" Anyway on another note. Sayids grief was hardly mentionend and Anas was more so... The Bible scene Between Locke and EKo was great but I dont know why the tape was in there (On a littile laugh I the first time I saw it. EKo was M.R Candle Lol) Hurley was great in the first scene Somehow knowing that hes the HUmor in the show makes what he did funny.

Micheal found the chat on the computer this is so out of character becasue Micheal has never been a curoius person so for him to start chating it up and thinking his son was on the other line.