Lost

What Kate Did

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2005 on ABC

• So we find out what Kate did.

I loved this eisode from the beggining to the end, it was fantastic and definitly nervewracking espicially when she kills he father. Alos the other part of the orientation video was shown, which was a good way to put it in episode.

First off I loved when Eko gave the missing segment of the orientation film to Locke, since he found it in The Other 48 Days in another hatch called "The Arrow" it really shows that everything is somehow related and as Damon Lindelof refers to it as a excavation.

Second I loved the part where Kate killed her father by blowing up the house, your kind of like what just happened? It was so suden which is why I love this show it can surprise you at any time.

Third I loved the futher elaboration on the love triangle between Kate, Jack, and Sawyer, and Jack finally gets to kiss Kate, who kissed Sawyer in the begining of season 1. This episode really is great, perhaps not alot happened on the island, but it did open alot more future events for the season, such as Michael contacting Walt on the computer.

Sawyer: Are we saved?

Kate: No Sawyer, not yet.

LOST