Lost

What Kate Did

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2005 on ABC

• Great Scenes There!!!

Until Now:
    Season 1 was Impressive. There was impressive drama, Strange things on the Island, too much mysteries and the fact that this show concept was entirely new.

Season 2 problem is that we already know the show formula, there are super fan and there are normal fans, like me that want some quality time with this show.

Until now, we know what is inside the hatch and what is function is supposed to be. Shannon is dead, some people from the tailplane section survived and are now with our survivors. Jin, Sawyer and Michael are Ok. We know what Kate did. And there are other on this Island.

Is this good? Of course, but is not superb anymore.

There are some episodes there will be superb, but one of the things with this season 2 episodes is that the producers are making things slowly.

From the Writers/Producers Perspective:

They decided to finally reveal what Kate did. It make sense kept us in the dark, but we already know that she killed a man. This episodes provide us with the actual images. Not only that, since Lost will not air to the next weeks, the Hatch mystery is growing. This was a smart move, mainly because Michael is using the computer to make outside connections.

This is interesting, and of course, the writers fill the entire episode with Kate drama. There are some characters that showed their faces too, but just to appear only.

Put Locke and Eko in interactions was one of the good ideas that the writers had.

My Point of View:

This episode began with a bang, very impressive. Kate flashbacks was interesting this time. Even the last scene as some information.

Others characters participation was not important, not as Locke and mr. Eko interaction, that was another great thing that this episode delivered.

The cliffhanger in the end, maintain things more interesting , until Lost returns.

Overall, some great scenes in the Island and from the flashbacks make this episode at least great.