Lost

What Kate Did

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2005 on ABC

• Awesome.

Kate tends to a wounded Sawyer as Shannon's funeral takes place, which Ana Lucia refuses to attend. As Locke and Mr. Eko are warned not to use the hatch's computer for communication, Michael uses the computer to communicate with someone that he thinks is Walt. Flashbacks reveal Kate's original crime, the murder of her father. I love the start of this episode. Ilove the scene where Sawyer tells Jack thats he loves Kate. I love Kate's back story it is always awesome and very entertaining. Oh my god, I love the scene where Jack and Kate kiss, I love them but then I love Sawyer and Kate too. I love the Hurley and Jacks scenes where Hurley talks about Rose and her husband - so funny. I love Kate and Sawyers scenes too I love the way the horse is with them. Oh and the ending is awesome. Oh and the scene where Michael on the computer talking to somebody who he believes it's Walt - awesome storyline.