Lost

What Kate Does

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 09, 2010 on ABC

• I wasn't too impressed with this episode.

I've watched Lost since it's first season and I've managed to get past all the confusion but this episode was completely far-fetched - on Island and off. The on-island stuff is just really strange...the temple, new characters and the Sayid death thing just isn't working for me. It doesn't make much sense and seems disconnected from the past seasons.

I really don't like the new temple characters at all either. Kate going after Sawyer was probably the best part of the episode but even that wasn't that amazing.
    The off-island stuff with Kate had me really excited. I'm a big fan of Claire so I was looking forward to see more of her. My problem? It all seemed a bit unbelievable.

Why would Claire go back with Kate? Why would she ask her to come up to the adoptive parents house? It felt fairly contrived if I'm honest. This was disappointing. I like Kate, I like Claire but I didn't particularly enjoy this storyline. The ending with Claire appearing on the island was good as I'm very intrigued to find out where she's been for the past two seasons but I'd read about that return anyway...

For an episode in the final season this really wasn't at the quality you'd expect. Pick up please.