Lost

What Kate Does

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 09, 2010 on ABC

• Tabula Rasa 2

Kate finds herself on the run, while Jack is tasked with something that could put a friend's life at risk. After the first episode was really satisfying you would have expected this episode to be just as god sadly it is a very dissapointing effort which sees Kate run from the law...AGAIN. The scenes on the island were also very average, I dont really care for the character Sayid anymore and now that I think that he is no longer the Sayid we knew I wasnt bothered if he took the pill. Dogen continues to be a wierd character that has potential but Lennon reminds me of an other Phil. Miles is underused once again. There were some good parts to the episode the return of the sickness which to be honest I totally forgot about, Claire returns I could see this coming after she featured heavily in the flash sideways and the scene were Sawyer cried was actually really emotional and well acted by Holloway. all this aside it was still one of Lost's worst hours. Not as bad ast Stranger in a Strange Land and SOS but still as pointless as them.