Lost

What They Died For

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 18, 2010 on ABC

• Jacob finally breaks the ice. Spoilers!

Well we get a new protector of the island, and of all people it was Jack of course! We get to see Desmond stalk more people to arrange a gathering at this 'concert'. But lets stop for a moment here. Sayid said that Jack needed to go to the well because Desmond was there, yet we then find out that Desmond was already out of the well so thats something to figure out. MIB said that he helped 'himself' out, but I believe that figure of speech was that Desmond is helping MIB off the island now that he knows why he is there, courtesy of Widmore. Long live Widmore! He is dead now btw, in case you didn't notice. Back to the picture here, Jack is ready, willing and able to protect and he has to go to the 'light' for the next step in the plot. What they died for helped get the ball rolling again, and who knows what is going to happen next. Til Sunday my friends, til Sunday. Where did you go Richard??!!