A Louie Community
Monday 10:30 PM on FX

Louie, Louie, Louuuuuuieeee,
Louie, Louie, Lou-iiiiiiiiiii,
Louie, Louie, Louuuuuuieeee,
Louie, you'll return on May Five! 

FX has finally set a return date for the fourth season of Louie, the critically acclaimed sad-sack of a comedy that was one of my top five shows in 2012, when it last aired (it's THAT good). After taking a year off, Louis C.K.'s series will return Monday, May 5 at 10pm. 

And in continuing with the show's new take on television comedy, it will also follow a new—and kinda weird—schedule. Louie will move from Thursdays to Mondays, where it will take over the 10pm hour with back-to-back episodes for seven weeks. That means we'll blow through the season twice as fast, but we'll also get a bonus 14th episode for our troubles. The Season 4 finale will air on Monday, June 16. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/28/2015

Season 5 : Episode 8

15 Comments
Comments (15)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Now FXX is up has FX run out of shows to match it up with?
Good news either way, I like Louie on twice a week.
Flag
Don't understand people not voting for a hour of Louie every Monday.

It's a hour of Louie, people! What, you have something better to do at 10:30pm!?
Flag
WTF double episodes? This just leads to the next season feeling even further away.
Flag
Yes! Yes! Yeeeessssss!!!!11!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
So excited! Can't wait! Does anyone know if Louis CK will air a new stand-up special this year?
Flag
I don't love them airing it back-to-back like that. Would much rather have more of the Summer covered, but I will accept whatever they give me. Can't believe it's been nearly two years since we've seen this show!
Flag
Woo nice birthday pressie for me!
Flag
Don't care about the lenght, all I care about is that it's back.
Flag
Louie is an awesome show and there appear to be a lot of shows imitating it's style (Maron, Broad City). So is Louie staying on FX, while it's companion show Wilfred moves to FXX?
Flag
I am just very happy it is coming back soon ! I am really thankful for your recommendation. He is really one of the best comedian of our time.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members