Louie

Daddy's Girlfriend Part 2

Aired Monday 10:30 PM Jul 26, 2012 on FX

• very good ep

I recorded that ep itzz worthy of it i wish i had somebody like liz in my life then maybe i wouldnt feel so misrable all of the time somebody as sexy as liz adventoureous fun into me and doesnt look at me just as a friend i want somebody to be into me not just a taxi or friend or brother anybody out there like that write me thnx
  • a touch of class!

brilliantly quirky and genuinely touching episode. I loved this one. there seemed a really plausible chemistry between them and it was great. It felt so oddly real, i started to feel like a gooseberry (third wheel) watching it. really gritty and lovely to watch. Almost perfect.
  • When everything works

Louis C.K. is just firing on all cylinders here. It's amazing how he maintains the show's overall tone and feel, and still manages to experiment with style and narrative, unexpected camera work, and surprising, almost subliminal edits.

Bringing on Susan Morse has turned out to be a genius move. I actually think the show can do no wrong right now. It's exciting to watch a very funny man step out of his natural comfort zone to explore complicated emotional territory. "Louie" is hilarious and raunchy, surprisingly beautiful and achingly melancholy, all at once.

Parker Posey is masterful in everything she does. But she really brings her A-game here. You believe this character. You're mesmerized by her, right along with Louie. And knowing before he does that darkness is gathering, doesn't make it any less painful to watch her face transform on the rooftop.

Louie in a spangled micro-dress. Tape Recorder. How does this show NOT win an Emmy?
  • Parker Posey does what she does best

Great cameo by Parker Posey.