Louie

Dentist/Tarese

Aired Monday 10:30 PM Aug 23, 2010 on FX

• Very hilarious, in a cold, disgusting, repulsive, and brutal way. But it is truth to the comedy in some effect. For example, Muslims do view the world differently than us.

Most of Louis C.K.'s comedy is repulsive, disgusting, and brutal. He talks about subjects that most comedians would never touch for the fear of reprimand and backlash from audience and viewers. But Louis makes those subjects funny. Some people, of course, do not find this particular humor funny, and I understand that, but be in mind Louis C.K. isn't your typical run of the mill comedian. Everything he will talk about would be to the extreme, whether it is the word "F*ggot" or child molestation. If you put it in rational view, it would be technically better to have a child molester, molest your children and not kill them, rather than molest and kill them. There is no argument that both of these actions are wrong, but technically there is a lesser of two evils. Not factoring in trauma and years of psychological analysis and toll on the child (children). But I do understand that some humor is very subjective and can lead to exasperation. But I still support this show, as comedy like this is very rare nowadays and people must learn to accept comedy for what it is. "No comedy is ever serious, in retention and no subject matter is ever hilarious or funny if it was presented or interpreted in a serious matter. Bottom Line: You cannot approach comedy in a serious matter. Is Louie advocating Child Molestation? Of course not, he is just giving a comedic rationalization that child molestation is much better than child molestation AND child homicide."

Funniest episode so far in this season other than Dr. Ben