Louie

Heckler/Cop Movie

Aired Monday 10:30 PM Jul 27, 2010 on FX

• Heckler/Cop Movie

The Good:

-The heckling girl is funny.

-Matthew Broderick makes an appearance, and asks Louie to respect other people's work.

The Bad:

-This episode is hard to connect with too.

Another epic fail, so to speak, from Louie. The FX series fails to bring the funny and just comes off as pretentious. The fact that Louis CK actually admits on this show that he does not like acting is a complete slap in the face to all people watching at home. And the fact that he cannot act and yet is the only castmember of the show is even more of an embarrassment. Why should we watch a show about a whiny fat guy who just wants to complain about everything? Sorry, but Louie is a must for FX to be canceled.
  • thefanof

1st things 1st I created this account to talk about "thefanof" because apparently he is not a fan of this show at all why are you watching if you hate it so much? I thought the Heckler was great and right on point. I have been to the comedy cellar many times and I understand that you pay to see the show so the comedians shouldnt have to talk over u. I once went on a double date where the other couple wouldn't shut up and had to be sssh numerous times i wish louie was there to call her the c word that would have made my night. I can't wait to go back and see my favorite comedians again Norton, bob kelly, attell, lynn koplitz
  • Heckler/Cop Movie

I don't agree with the negative reviews. Ok, the comparison to Seinfeld is unavoidable (a "show about nothing" centered around a stand up comedian's fictionalized version of himself), but the tone is different - darker, but somehow not as nihilistic. Underneath the apathy and cynicism, you get a tiny glimpse of human passion unusual in a comedy character. Like in this episode, when Louis tells off the heckler for disrespecting the stand ups at the club - and notice the way that scene is mirrored in the other half of the show when Louis is the one getting told off for disrespecting the acting profession (which is the reason he has the line about not liking acting, by the way).
  • Hilarious

**Spoiler Alert** Another brilliant episode. This is nothing more than just a guy telling a story and at the same time trying to make some money out of it; the life of a comedian. At the end of the day an entertainer's job is not about whether you are a good actor or not, it's about doing what you do best to entertain people, and Louis CK succeeds at that by being the great comedian that he is. The Heckler bit was very well done and very believable, and I loled hard when I heard the all-Jewish Godfather remake idea.