Love Connection

(ended 1994)

Love Connection Fan Reviews (5)

6.2
  • A new twist to "blind dates".

It would be easy to dismiss this show as fluff. But when you consider the trash that is on today, at least this show had some class to it. It was funny when the dates didn\'t work out and the daters started trashing each other. It was also nice to see a date actually work out and the couple had a good time. Two things really helped this show- first, letting the audience pick who they thought was best. The second was having Chuck Woolery as host. Chuck was perfect for the show- smooth and he had some hilarious expressions when things were going bad and insults were flying back and forth between the daters. On the other hand, if a date went well, he seemed genuinely happy for them and interested in what went on during their date. One couple admitting to capping off their date with the \"Wild Thing\" and Chuck\'s reaction was perfect- didn\'t say anything, just gave this \"Are we going to get into trouble with our sponsors\"? look for the camera. All in all, not a bad show- I give it a 7!