Lucy, The Daughter of the Devil

Adult Swim (ended 2007)

Lucy, The Daughter of the Devil Fan Reviews (6)

• **This is Awesome--The Antichrist walks the Earth in the unlikely form of a teenage girl who doesn't have any real interest in "evil" per say. And no one seems to take much notice of her horns.

Lucy is an original take on the whole second-coming of christ. This is awesome!!

Despite Crude animation and plot lines that might be missed the first time through, this program gets an A+ for attitude alone. In a world of weeble wobble characters, The Antichrist walks the Earth in the unlikely form of a teenage girl who doesn't have any real interest in "evil" per say. And no one seems to take much notice of her horns. Her father, (Satan obviously,) also walks the Earth in true demon form with big red horns and a bluetooth headset for his cell phone. He also handles alot of his evil over the internet, IMing a seemingly endless steam of satanic minions and googling info. Don't get me started on DJ Jesus(pronounced Hay-zues)

I was going to give my mom a copy of this season but thought better of it when I got to episode 3 **** Factory" The Phallic Willy Wonkesque segment as the children were swept up into the Sinspirations **** Tour was maybe to much for anyone over 30.

I admire the balls it takes to put an irreverent, toungue-in-cheek comedic approach on a subject long considered off limits to any respectable network.Thank God 4 late night cable slots, freedom of speech and most of all adult swim's "short attention span format" of 15min episodes!!