Lunar Legend Tsukihime

TBS (ended 2003)

asian_lamia

Lunar Legend Tsukihime Fan Reviews (4)

7.9
  • A great, great anime, no doubt about it. But requires serious patience.

Good vampire animes are hard to come across, or so I've heard. This was the first one I watched and I have to say I absolutely loved it. The only reason it doesn't get a perfect 10 from me was because some parts I found a little boring. But that's it! The rest is amazing!

First of all, let me say that this anime requires brains and a lot of patience to watch. It racked my brain the whole time and left me confused as h*ll for most of the series (before they nicely cleared everything up in episode 11), and it took a lot of tolerence from me to get up to the point where the series really picks up (not telling when). I watched the whole thing in one night, most of the time getting irritated, but let me tell you, it was about 11pm and I was about to fall asleep when ALL OF A SUDDEN things pick up and I had to stay up 'till 1am finishing. So if any of you are wondering why people love this anime, just give it some time. I can promise you a satisfying ending.

So I don't really know what the point of this review is, but I just wanted to let people know how much I enjoyed this anime and how it's one of the most mind-bending, thought-provoking things I've seen in a while. Animes like this are hard to come by, and I think everyone should give it a chance.