Luther

Tuesday 9:00 PM on BBC Premiered May 04, 2010 Between Seasons

TheOldBill

Luther Fan Reviews (12)

• About the final episode of this richly tense show

I already loved this series, but this final amazing episode just raised the bar even more! Beautiful shots, perfect placement of some great music, excellent performances by all the actors, particularly Idris Elba (Luther) and the returning Ruth Wilson (Alice), both playing extremely captivating and interesting characters. The best episode of the series IMHO and one of the best episodes of any drama series ever! This is TV drama entertainment at it's best and most compelling! I think the only possible way they could top this is by making a movie, which these characters and artistic vision really deserve. But I will be more than glad if they decide to make another season before that. The only way I will be sad is if this is the last time we see Luther and Alice, although ending with such an awesome episode (Season 3 - Episode 4), which was directly following the events of the previous episode (shocking but terrific), is still a better way to go than almost all TV shows finales I've seen. Luther FTW!!!