MacGyver Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

murdoc's last stand...

green_arrow92

[1]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 20
    If anyone saw the last episode with Murdoc in it give me your thoughts on it. I kindof thought it sucked compared to other murdoc episodes. They left it wide open at the end of the episode. I thought he should have been in the series finale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marialiketv

[2]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 2
    He should have been in the last episode. I also think that after Halloween Nights, Macgyver should have had an opportunity to use his fear of snakes against him.

green_arrow92

[3]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 20
    I don't know how he could do that because Murdoc always takes mac by surprise. That is a pretty good idea though.

Gargoylepoop

[4]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 1
    I agree, the whole premise of the episode was actually pretty ridiculous.  So there's some foreign tyrant on trial, and now Murdoc is his General and they're going to launch a missile from an army base.  Oh of course Murdoc drags MacGyver into this whole thing, even though the man has thwarted his plans 5 times already.  This time Murdoc just tries to run over Mac, but of course he has no idea there's a cliff there.  If they knew this would be Murdoc's last episode, why'd they clearly let it be known that he's alive.  I was so disappointed in the series finale because Murdoc was nowhere to be found.  It was still alright though.

MacGyvrGenius

[5]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    Yeah I too wanted to see Murdoc again but what can I say, im not a MacGyver writer though I wish I was so I can make a better series finale with a ultimate showdown of MacGyver and Murdoc!

Acid_Rayman

[6]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 2

We can only dream for a solution to resolve a rivalry like this. Truth be told to our knowlegde...What if this battle goes beyond the grave? Or reincarnation?

Gah! the possibilities! Between MacGyver and Murdoc is one on going rivalry with no true end in sight.

Death will never claim Murdoc's life and...well...Murdoc will never claim MacGyver's life.

I'd like to think that Murdoc would like to say...

"The games not over until one of us dies!"

and then MacGyver would have mixed feelings because Mac is NOT a killer.

Anyone have broght ideas to break the endless chain of fate?

solome

[7]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    I don't think it would ever happen, unless Murdoch some how got himself killed. But, hey, that makes for good tv!