ABC (ended 1992)
|I haven't seen the movies, but I still love the show and probably always will. I also agree with the other questions above and have some of my own. |
1. Why does he never get shot when zillions of bullets are being shot at him?
2. Why is it that his friends seem to drop like flies when he is around?
3. How the heck does he know all of this stuff?
|I always loved the show.....though after a while I kept thinking a couple of things |
1. Why didn't the bad guys just shoot him (when they claimed to have had prior run ins with him) knowing how he was famous for getting out of tight spots
2. How there was always just the right odds and ends and things lying around where ever he was to get him out of those tight spots
3. He doesn't like guns but will blow things up???
For me it had to be Season 7. Season 7 was the weakest link in the whole series. The whole show started to lose momentum once the Pete character was gone along with the Phenix foudation. That was a very big problem because the motivation device was gone which made the show purpose for Macgyver, Macgyver suddenly quits but out of a whim still goes on these adventures it really didn't make sense, he's can be selfless but not stupid. Also most of the adventures were looking rather silly, you couldn't help but sense the writers were either geting desperate to keep Mac around or just lost their touch. Still there are some good episodes from Season 7 but unfortunate it was too little too late once that cancelation ax swinged Mac's way.
|What are the names of the movies? I never new there were any.|
The tv movies are, Lost Treasure of Atlantis and Trail to Doomsday. And I still love this show and still think it was the bestone ever made!