MacGyver

Partners

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 02, 1987 on ABC

• first time we meet Murdoc...

This is one of my all-time favorite episodes because it is the first time we meet Murdoc. It also has an awesome story with flashbacks back to the time Thorton and MacGyver met. It was funny watching the flashbacks and they did a really good job with them. Mac was driving his friend's cab when he meets a woman, which was a man named Murdoc, and he drops her off and sees that Pete is following her with a gun. Since Mac is a do-gooder, he goes off to save the woman, which was a male assasin. Anyways, eventually Mac goes on to help Pete capture Murdoc, but on the way they meet up with bazoocas and bed bombs and, in the end, Murdoc is "blown up" when the building he was in collasped. That was just the flashback...in the episode Mac and Pete come together for their anniversery and meet Murdoc again and Murdoc tries to blow them up, but fails. The best part of the episode was when Jack comes up at the end and says that he's sorry he's late and that he must have really missed something great. Mac and Pete just laugh...that was halarious. Anyways, great episode and one of my favorites!