MacGyver

Slow Death

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 02, 1986 on ABC

• MacGyver finally jumps on a train, it is stopped with force by a group of locals. The leader of the locals son died as he was given poison which was thought to be medicine. The locals want justice and want to find the 2 men that did it.

I really enjoyed this episode as it incorporated many aspects and is exactly why I watch this show.

The very start of the show was pretty funny as MacGyver literally jumps on a moving train as he arrives by taxi! eventually talking the engineer to slow down as he promises he has a ticket.

We see MacGyver's sensitive side as he makes a doll for the little foreign girl, which was sweet. Also, it was well written and you really didn't know who to blame towards the end?

The english cripled doctor plays a good role and also the two inlove american tourists. The creation of the lie detector was brilliant to find out who really is lying? and poisoned the locals village.

Overall, I rate this episode very highly and think it is one of the best from the first season.