We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Forums

NBC (Holiday Event 1948)

Has anyone heard any news about the 2011 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

Antique22

[1]Nov 1, 2011
    • level: 11

Has anybody heard anything about this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? I hope that this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will be good,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Nov 14, 2011

Just got some info on next week's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade from the pages of Woman's World magazine. It appears that the star balloon for 2011 will be Paul Frank's mascot Julius the monkey of the Paul Frank clothing line and also there will be a brand new Hello Kitty balloon making it's debut in the parade. Also several new floats will make their debut in the 2011 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and among the new floats making their debut in the parade are,

1. Pirates Of The Caribbean Pirate Ship,

2. 9/11 Rememberence Float,

Also look for the Macy's 85th Thanksgiving Day Parade anniversary celebration float to make it's appearence too.In other news there will be a performance from the new Broadway production of The Addams Family,

Can you believe that Macy's has been doing Thanksgiving Day Parades for 85 years now. I find that amazing in the history of a Holiday favorite,

Tiki

Antique22

[3]Nov 24, 2011

I'm watching the parade right now and they are showing country singer Rodney Adkins and now the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid balloon appeared and n right now the Sesame Street characters are singing,

What do you think of the Macy's Thankgiving Parade so far?,

Tiki