Mad About You Forums

NBC (ended 1999)

Favorite Episodes

koqexpert

[1]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    What are your favorite episodes?

I like the earlier seasons better than I do the later ones. Some of my favorite episodes are "Neighbors From Hell", "Love Letters", and "Disorientation". I also enjoy the flashback episodes that show how Paul and Jamie met, fell in love, and got married.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hammerz_13

[2]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 11
    I love a bunch of episodes...havent seen a few in a while, so i dont remember all the names...but i REALLY like the episode The Dirty Little Secret...one of my faves...& Moody Blues...but there are soo many to choose from! a more detailed list will come once i watch the whole series again!

hammerz_13

[3]Jan 4, 2006
    how could i have forgotten yesterday (must be the cold medication!)....the Conversation!...SEPCTACULAR....& the finale i like too, but i really love themontage @ teh end of the finale!..very cute!

MissyPea

[4]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 5
    I LOVE a lot of episodes - Most of them - Like 98% I guess!!
    I'm not sure what my absolute favourite is - When I try to think of one, a lot of them just pop into my head... It's been many years since I have seen from all seasons though - Just the dvds lately.

BlondeAtHeart

[5]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 5
    I also love the Montage at the end of the Finale! I also love Gibletts for Murray..that one always makes me laugh! I am not sure what it was called, but there was a two part one where the newstand where Jamie and Paul met burnt down, and there life went on as they had never met and when they got back to the newstand again..everything was the same! I love that one and thought it was to interesting and though prevoking!

kevinlew

[6]Feb 18, 2006
    I like Our Fifteen Minutes, when everyone gets to act out the whole show. Also Two Tickets to Paradise, when Paul and Jamie pretend to be other people. Lastly, two Thanksgiving shows: The Thanksgiving Show, when Paul and Jamie host a charades game (Steve Park's Dr. Lee was so fun), and the one where they have to keep buying turkeys.

lovethalis

[7]Feb 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    Oh, hard to pinpoint just 1 episode....I'd have to say "Love Among the Tiles" is really up there on my list though.

Of course the finale, the two-parter where Paul & Jaime almost split, the birth, told you this was hard!

cac123

[8]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 7
    i also in joyed the finale.

LikeFineWine

[9]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 8
    lovethalis wrote:
    . . . the two-parter where Paul & Jaime almost split

i absolutely hated this episode. . .b/c i was so emotionally involved i was a sheer wreck for weeks!!! :-)

vamp2699

[10]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 1
    I'd have to say one of my most favorite episodes as far as funny goes was the one where Paul accisently lost thier sex tape! omg, everytime I watch that one I laugh til I cry. Also like the one where Jamie tells Pauls mom that they are "trying" and confronts her in the kitchen!

As far as tear jerkers go fave episodes are when Jamie kisses her office co-worker( Paul looked soooo heartbroken man he acted that out so well) glad they got back together, first time i saw that it was the longest week of my life waiting to see if that was the end of them. Next one was the birth, and then the finale. I couldn't believe the show was over! Talk sadness, I've liked a few, very few, sitcoms since then but none will ever compare to this one! I wonder if they will ever do a reunion show?

fiveironbell

[11]Sep 20, 2006
    I haven't seen a lot of them, but out of the ones I have seen, my favorite is the one where Paul forgot to register Jamie for school and everybody's running around trying to get signatures for her classes. Me and my little brother laughed till we cried!

dmarex

[12]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 103
    fiveironbell wrote:
    I haven't seen a lot of them, but out of the ones I have seen, my favorite is the one where Paul forgot to register Jamie for school and everybody's running around trying to get signatures for her classes. Me and my little brother laughed till we cried!

Oh, yes, that was a really funny episode!

vitaminjd

[13]May 4, 2007
    • level: 13

I don't know the names of them but:

1. The episodes at the end of season 4 where Paul and Jamie have to decide whether they want to stay married.  I loved the drama.  It really took them from a "sit-com" couple and made the characters more real.  I'll never forget hearing "I just love you".

2. The one where they get locked in the bathroom.  VERY funny.

Chin-Inon

[14]Aug 9, 2007

I'm not entirely sure of the titles of the episodes, but off the top of my head, I enjoyed two episodes the most.

1) When Lisa adopts a cat that turns out to be a puma.

2) The Thanksgiving episode when Paul and Jamie keep loosing the turkey in various ways (i.e. leaving it out in the hall where it's stolen, having to throw it out the window, etc.)

Brugersen

[15]Sep 28, 2007
    My favourite is Moody Blues. I like mr. Edlin (the piano player with the extremely happy face) in particular.

ndol

[16]Jan 9, 2008

The one with Alan Brady

aesgaard41

[17]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 34
    My fave episode is "My Boyfriends Back" where Jaime runs into her old boyfriend who created a comicbook character about her. All through the episode she discussing and mentioning all the cosmic powers she has similar to incidents from the break-up. I can't recall the name of her character though; the comic was "Megavoid" but was her character "Mega-Woman?" Anyone remember?

AlexEdwards1

[19]Jun 24, 2010
    I have to say that I liked all of them but my favorites have to include.

1) "Love Among the Tiles": I just liked how random it was that they were locked in a bathroom

2) "Pandora's Box": It was really creative that Jamie's Actions affected the rest of the shows that aired that night. (The Power Outage Episodes of Friends and the other one I can't remeber)

3) "Bing Bang Boom": The fact that they keep getting interupted was a simple yet hillarious concept.

4) "Dream Weaver": An apperance from Laugh In, what's not to like!

5) "Escape From New York": The simple act of traveling in a car and all your friends need your help was relatable.

AlexEdwards1

[20]Jul 3, 2010

And I can't believe I forgot the Thanksgiving Show, the entire cast playing Charades, that was hillarious.