Mad About You

The Final Frontier (2)

Aired Unknown May 24, 1999 on NBC

• I loved the Season Finale.

I loved the Season Finale; they could not have written a better one if they tried.

The show was always about being married and what comes after that, and yes that even includes children.

A great season Final is suppose to take something from the beginning of the show that you thought was always correct and turn it on it's head, which this show indeed did.
    I mean think about it that was the part we always thought happened only to discover it actually didn't.

This show did not have a sad ending and it was not out of character since they did have sad episodes along the way, it was mainly a comedy but with marriage comes the faults too and for you to feel like they were a real couple these were important character developments and situations.

The final let us continue on with the journey with the assistance from Mabel following in her father's footsteps foretelling us the major events in their lives which included deaths, marriages, birthdays, breakups, children and especially Love.

With this show you got the lot right from start to finish. You laughed, you cringed, you even cried. It made you feel.