Mad Love Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

I liked it

SeerMagicX

[1]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 16

I thought it was good. It's got a great cast, and while it isn't original it still had it's charm.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EJamison

[2]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 17

I will probably keep watching it, butwhy would someone put cellphone down on ledge of Empire State Building -- twice?

haldrey

[3]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 22
    Neither liked or disliked, a couple more episodes to be sure but the pilot looked like a bad parody of Friends.

JayDrink

[4]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 1
    I loved it, though mainly because I love Sarah Chalke. And Tyler Labine.. And Jason Biggs, and Judy Greer. Yeah, the cast is just awesome.

The first episode wasn't all that original, sure, but it was still a lot of fun. I hope it'll somehow steer clear of the path How I Met Your Mother took, I don't want to keep comparing the two shows as I did in the pilot (especially when Ben talked about Kate being the girl of his dreams).

waverley

[5]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 8

Along with Friends, it also seemed a lot like HIMYM.

I am not sure if I will continue to watch this show. I really like the characters (and actors) of Larry and Connie, but I already cannot stand Ben and Kate. The actress Sarah Chalke has always annoyed me and I almost did not watch the Pilot because of her. Also, when I see Jason Biggs all I think of is American Pie. Judy Greer (Connie) is great in any movie/show. I will watch one more eppy and make a decision after that. Too bad Larry and Connie weren't the main focus of the show like they should be !

BundyX75

[6]Feb 26, 2011
    • level: 6

I'll continue to watch, but I hope they axe the narration. While I'm faithful the other aspects of the show will get better I can't imagine that with the narration. It reminds me way too much of HIMYM (which I love it in), and this show already has a lot of connections towards that show. Furthermore though, it just wasn't funny, and feels of out of place. I understand it's only at the beginning and end of an episode, but that means every episode is going to start and end on the same note, annoying (which is what I call the narration).

haldrey

[7]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 22
    They have to axe the narration and the Friends look alike setting. The third episode was a lot better but the improvement needed is ten fold.