Mad Love

Friends and Other Obstacles

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Feb 21, 2011 on CBS

Good second episode of Mad Love, but there is a few kinks this show needs to work out. Like I just realized how weak the main cast is. 4 characters? One couple that's dating, and the other two that hate each other? I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing much dynamics coming from that in future episodes. Either Mad Love needs to add 2 new cast members, or a lot of guest characters with each episode. Like tonight, we got Clyde that appeared in the episode, that could work.

This was a good episode even if it seemed a little too familiar with the the pilot, I'm just concerned about the show's future. I can't see a show based on a couple and their two best friends living in New York go on for more than a season, just because there's not a lot to work with there.

Right now every character is a stereotype, lets just hope future episodes give us more of a feel of this characters. This episode still made me laugh tonight though, we got a catchy theme song, and Sarah Chalke continues to make me laugh, even after Scrubs & How I Met Your Mother, she's still got it in her. Good installment, still uneasy about the show in general though.