A Mad Men Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on AMC

How does one get over the sadness of losing a series like Breaking Bad? Well, the truth is you don't, but you can always try. And AMC is attempting to move past the legacy of Walter White by announcing premiere dates for several new and returning series, including the first half of the final season of Mad Men. So grab some Post-Its, because I've got a bunch of dates to relay that you're going to want to remember.

Ready? Okay. 

– Don Draper and the rest of Sterling Cooper & Partners will return for the first half of their final season on Sunday, April 13 at 10pm. The last we saw him, Don had just taken his children to the dilapidated former whorehouse where he grew up, so I'm sure the new season is going to be really uplifting! 

– Better Call Saul, the highly anticipated prequel to Breaking Bad featuring Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman, is scheduled to debut on AMC in November 2014. So I kind of lied about a premiere date, it's more like a premiere range. But hey, that's more info than we had five minutes ago!

– The new drama series Turn, which is about a Revolutionary War spy ring and stars Billy Elliot's Jamie Bell, will premiere the first of its 10 episodes on Sunday, April 6 at 9pm. If that date sounds familiar, it's because Game of Thrones Season 4 also premieres at that time. Make sure to save an appropriate amount of space on your DVR. 

– The new 1980s-set drama Halt and Catch Fire, which covers the rise of the PC era, will premiere in June. It stars Pushing Daisies' Lee Pace, so I don't really know what else you need to know.

– The previously announced fourth season of Hell on Wheels will debut later in the summer. 

– And as you probably know by now, The Walking Dead will return February 9 at 9pm. Should you be worried about Chris Hardwick's employment status, never fear: he'll not only be back to host the Talking Dead after show in February, but after that as well, because the show has been renewed for Season 5.

Which series return/premiere are you most excited for?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/25/2014

Season 7 : Episode 7

16 Comments
Follow this Show
Members