A Mad Men Community
AMC (ended 2015)

Yeah so what I really noticed this season was that there were a whole bunch of dropped storylines (which really bugged me) Ill just list a few (and anyone else is free to add more). Idk do you guys think that they will even be mentioned next season and if so what do you think are their outcomes?

1) Dawn's friends marriage. This story was brought up earlier in the season and was talked about for around 3 but really went nowhere and I really thought that it was leading to something interesting with Dawn but I guess not. 2) Of course Joan and the Avon account 3) Anything to do with Mr. Bob Benson

hmmm for some reason Im drawing a blank but I know there is more.... ill think of them later

Comments (4)
Submit
Jun 27, 2013
1. Totally agree on being bummed out over Dawn's disappearance! I thought for sure they'd circle back to her at some point.

2. Another great point! It reminds me - do you remember at the end of season 5, they showed that Peggy was being handed a top-secret "ladies’" brand and the Internet decided it was Virginia Slims' "We've Come a Long Way Baby" campaign? They obviously didn't bother to come back to that one...

3. Well, Bob got some level of detail spelled out, but I'll be angry if they don't make him an important part of the final season.
Flag
Jun 27, 2013
I read somewhere that James Wolk (Bob) has just signed up for some sitcom so he might not be in next season as much which would suck

I forgot about her secret cigarette brand that she was supposed to have. Also what happened to the Ketchup account? they just kind of stopped talking about it I thought it was huge you know being the "Coca-Cola of condiments" and all
Flag
Jun 27, 2013
They lost out on the Heinz account to a third agency, which is how Don's team ended up at a bar together with Ted and Peggy, all drowning their sorrows.

But you're right about James Wolk - he's on The Crazy Ones on CBS, which is, of course, another advertising agency centered show.
Flag
Jun 27, 2013
whoops I guess I totally missed that
Flag
Follow this Show
Members