Game of Thrones Season 1
Homeland
House of Cards

The Walking Dead

Sons of Anarchy

Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I picked 9) because I freggin loved that season. IMO. that was the best season of all time
Flag
Season 6 Illustration. There is so much going on in that image!

It looks like a 1960s ad campaign illustration. Draper is passing himself! He's clutching a woman's hand, but we don't see who it is. The skewed "One Way" sign is pointing at a group of police officers. Potent!
Flag
I'm not a big fan of the posters with the taglines. The text looks odd just floating above the black and some of the lines are a bit cheesy. But I suppose they helped generate interest in a show that no one had seen before.

...though the season 3 poster makes a pretty compelling case to watch the show through the image alone.
Flag
Staff
This was hard, but I went with Season 6 because it's so different from all the rest. And because I think it fits the show perfectly.
Flag
Staff
#8 and #11.
I very much dislike #12, S6 Illustration.
Flag
This one is tough. I mean, this show is just full of talent: from the writers, to the actors, costume designers...and I guess the artists. I think I have to choose Falling Man. It says it all...falling apathetically, in style.
Flag
the illustrated one is definitely my favorite. he's going down. it's a one way street and the cops are waiting for him.
Flag
Second choice. DId you se that both men are Don in the illustrated poster? Nice dual person/personality motif.
Flag
My second choice
Flag
Love the Season 3 Under Water poster.
Flag
Yeah. Fits that season perfectly.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:30 pm
    Judge Judy
    NEW