Mad Men

Public Relations

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 25, 2010 on AMC

• MY FIRST EPISODE

k first of all this is my first full episode of mad men i have watched so dont send me hate mail if i get the myhtology wrong or if i refer to a charactor as the character who looks like colonel sanders:) this show isnt as great as my friends had told me, but dont get me wrong i liked it, i just didnt find it up there with the greats. don is coping with his divorce with betty. he attempts dating, one of them including him being asked to be slapped which i thought was quite funny, but still is miserable. betty is trying a relationship with a new man but feels guilty about it. so its like their destined to be togethor still. don and roger try to get deals for the company togethor but don loses it by setting up a risque poster ad. all in all it seems like a very stylishly crafted show obviously written with brilliant minds, and i feel like this is a show ill watch til they end it after their sixth season. please message me if i got something wrong because alot of this review i went on assumption:)