Mad Men

Waldorf Stories

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Aug 29, 2010 on AMC

• Fantastic episode! Easily in the top 10 episodes ever! We see flashbacks of a younger Don Draper and Roger Sterling when they first meet.

Don along with Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce gets nominated for an advertising award for creative direction. The office are all very pleased with the award nomination. Eventually, they win and Roger, Joany and Don are over the moon. For the episode, we see a different side of mr. draper when he celebrates and has a tad way to much to drink. He starts to sleep in to the late hours of the day, and we see how his constant heavy drinking affects the way he behaves. He forgets to pick up his kids and Betty also becomes upset.

Throughout the episode, we see from Roger's mind how he first met Don in a fur coat shop many years ago. In a much earlier episode, Sterling did say i met don in a fur coat shop and until now we never heard from it again. The flashbacks made the episode both exciting and interesting.

Overall an outstanding episode that should keep you entertained the entire way through.