We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

MAD Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Create Your Own MAD Episode Idea

woahwoah678

[21]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 28

The Lion Thing(The Lion King and Fantastic Four's The Thing)

-Person shoots a target,and the target screams

-Ad for Wall-E mart store(Spoof of Wall mart and Wall-E)

--Person in the woods,and a bear scares the man and laughs

-Rejected Fairy Tales(Little Red Riding Fart,Rupretzel,The Boy who cried Justin Bieber and Rumplesmellskin)

-Same guy opens a package,and the same bear scares him

-Spy Vs Spy(Black spy sees the White spy at the gas station,and decides to play a prank on him by putting explosive gas into his car.The Black spy enters his car but he realizes that the gas was way too high.But what he DOESN'T realize was that he was in the WHITE spy's car,but it was painted black.The car explodes.Then it shows the White spy chuckling with a black paintbrush.)

-Person jumps out a plane,but the parachute was just a bird.

-Ad for Banjo Kazooie's flying backpack

-Same person goes to the bathroom,and the bear scares him again,and makes him wet his pants

Viva La Bam Bam(Viva La Bam and the Flintstone's Bam Bam)

News at beginning:

-A jersey Shore fight,but in Street Fighter style

Middle sketches:

-Horse running,but in simulation form.

-Kid looking in a tank,and gets a giant squid on his head.

After credits scene:

-Guy still falling from the sky.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spongedude12

[22]Jun 13, 2011
    • level: 4

Nice episode, woahwoah678! Personally, I think your episodes are better than mine. But, anyway, here's my fourth episode:

*KID VS. KAT VS. CATS AND DOGS (Parody of Kid vs. Kat and Cats & Dogs)

*Animated Sketch: Old Man hits baseball with his cane

*Outhouse teleporter

*Ad: Harry Potter's Tattoo Parlor

*World War 3 is fought with NERF guns

*REJECTED Children's Playtoys

*How will the World REALLY end?

*Man mows a giant's head

*Ad: Halo: Slumber Party Pillow Fight!

*Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions #3

*SPY VS. SPY

*Animated Sketch: Man brakes his back in Recliner chair

*Ad: Season One DVD of "Megatron's Mega Diet!"

*Robber accidentally robs another robber's house

*Scooby Dude, What Would Happen? (Parody of Scooby Doo and Dude, What Would Happen?)

Episode 5 coming soon!

4EverGreen

[23]Jun 13, 2011
    • level: 44

"Bruce Willis Almighty/Scooby-Doo, Where's My Car?!" / Breaking News Sketch: The recent photo of a Bob's Big Boy Restaurant serving "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" soup has been proven to be a fake picture created by Shredder in an attempt to get revenge against the restaurant for refusing to EVER sell that type of soup in ANY form to Shredder. / First Sketch: After Demi Moore dumps Bruce Willis for Ashton Kutcher, Bruce Willis feels that he is NOT getting the respect he deserves from "God." Enter Morgan Freeman (or rather former "MadTV" star Aries Spears who is portraying Morgan Freeman) who agrees to give Bruce Willis ALL of his powers to see if HE can do a better job of being "God." Major havoc ensues. / Secondary Sketches: A scene from "Romeo and Juliet" is presented in an offbeat, animated form. Romeo says: "Hark! What light through yonder window breaks?" And Juliet suddenly jumps through the gla-ss window screaming as she hits the ground, looking badly maimed from the jump. And Romeo says: "That's NOT what I meant by a window breaking, and your death scene ISN'T until ACT five! You STILL have to be alive for three more acts, Ms. Capulet!"; "Failed Marketing Ideas #11: The Flintstones REAL Pebbles," would've put the taste of ACTUAL rocks into kids, none of that fake fruit, chocolate, cinnamon, or cupcake stuff! it fails because NOBODY wanted to eat REAL pebbles!; "Spy Vs. Spy: Trick Gun," The White Spy is both shooting with a shotgun and chasing after The Black Spy! The Black Spy, in an effort to get away, jumps into the hole of a hollow tree. The White Spy then sticks his gun into the hollow tree, but he is surprised when he notices that ANOTHER gun is pointing at HIM through an open manhole cover. The White Spy is even more surprised by the fact that every time he moves HIS gun, the OTHER gun is moving in the EXACT same backward and forward motion of The White Spy's Gun. So The White Spy takes out his gun, and ties a White handkerchief around it. After The White Spy sticks his handkerchief gun into the hollow tree, he sees that the OTHER gun now has a BLACK handkerchief around it, so The White Spy KNOWS that the OTHER gun can't POSSIBLY be his! So The White Spy shoots his gun into the hollow tree, but the OTHER gun shoots The White Spy in the back, knocking all of the wind out of him and making him unconscious! The Black Spy exits out of the manhole, and pulls out The White Spy's gun, which turns out to now have the BLACK handkerchief wrapped around it, meaning there was only ONE gun all along! The Black Spy snickers in triumph!; "ESPN Special Announcement," Shaquille O'Neal (voiced by Aries Spears who portrayed Shaq on "MadTV") that the reason he's retiring from basketball is so that he can have more time to focus on his acting and rapping career! But on the set of a movie project called "Kazamm 2: The Search For More Money," where Shaquille O'Neal once again portrays a genie who lives in a portable CD/Tape/Radio Player who befriends teenage kids who set him free, the director named Al Smithee suddenly STOPS the filming and says: "I'm sorry Shaq, but you STILL can't act, and you STILL can't sing!";

"Don Martin Cartoon: Toga Party Mishap," A bunch of college guys are celebrating college life in the tradition of "Animal House," when one of the wild guys lets his toga get to close to a burning candle, his toga catches on fire and it goes up in flames, making the guy completely naked! One of his friends says: "Dude, our streaking sprint doesn't start for another half-hour!"; "Letters to Celebrities," Christopher Lee has to field a ton of questions, ALL regarding his Methuesula-like longevity for having survived through everything that Earth has had to throw at him, including the ICE AGE!; "The Magic School Bus, FIELD Trip," Ms. Frizzle's students are all expecting something new and exciting from the woman who has taken them inside the human body, to the deepest reaches of outer space and practically everywhere and everything in between, end up disappointed when the Magic School Bus just takes them to an ACTUAL field! A bewildered Arnold says: "Well, I guess even Ms. Frizzle had to run out of ideas SOMEDAY!" / Final Sketch: "Scooby-Doo, Where's My Car?!", After a wild and groovy night of dancing at the Malt Shop, Shaggy can't remember where he lift The Mystery Machine Car! And he's supposed to bring Velma a present to celebrate their two-week Friend Anniversary Celebration, TODAY! So he asks Scooby-Doo for help in figuring out this mystery, as it takes them on a wacky, wild misadventure. Hilarity ensues! / End Credits Sketch: Al Smithee, after seeing Justin Bieber's PATHETIC excuse for an audition for Shaquille O'Neal's new movie, punches Justin Bieber in the FACE! Al then turns to Shaq and says: "I take my insult back! Compared to THAT guy, you're Orlando Bloom!" / Episode Notes: "Bruce Willis Almighty" is a parody of the 2003 hit movie "Bruce Almighty" featuring Bruce Willis; the "Spy Vs. Spy Trick Gun" sketch is a take-off on a visual joke taking place between Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck during a "Looney Tunes" cartoon short; "Kazamm 2: The Search For More Money" is a reference to both Shaquille O'Neal's REAL 1996 movie of "Kazamm," and the proposed name for a sequel to the 1987 movie of "Spaceballs" titled "Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money," but as of 2011, there has been no such sequel made for "Spaceballs;" "Scooby-Doo, Where's My Car?!" is a parody of both the original 1969 Hanna-Barbera animated series of "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?!", and the 2000 film comedy called "Dude, Where's My Car?" Episode Quotes: Look above! Enough said!

Spongedude12

[24]Jun 14, 2011

I really had to look through my old MAD ideas (ones I haven't posted because they're dumb or unfunny) because my imagination's running low, so I might take a break from these episodes for a while.

Episode 5:

*Skit One: Micheal Jackson & The Olympians (Parody of Micheal Jackson and Percy Jackson & The Olympians)

*Animated Sketch: Dog uses master as a slave

*Cow jumps over the moon... on a motorcycle

*Trailer: What's Up, Doc Phil?

*Dares you DON'T want to get

*Nerd Wars (Episode 2: Yoda vs. Spock)

*Ad: Lohan Sanitizer (Parody of Lindsey Lohan)

*MAD's guide to: Breaking out of School

*HDTV is TOO realistic

*Boy "cheats" in Pillow Fight

*SPY VS. SPY

*Animated Sketch: Surfboarder at a Skateboard Park

*What if they had a BABY?

*Evil Doll

*Skit Two: Team Rocket Power! (Parody of Team Rocket and Rocket Power!)

Next Up... Episode 6: Alice in Blunderland! COMING SOON!

Spongedude12

[25]Jun 17, 2011

Episode 6:

*Skit One: Alice in Blunderland (Parody of Alice in Wonderland)

*Animated Sketch: Fake Shark scares Man

*Maducation lesson on: World Language (Spanish, German, Chinese, and Gibberish)

*Thumb wishes he was bigger when he's taunted by other fingers

*Ad: Werewolf Taxi Service

*Security Cam: West-Side Meuseum

*Cactus-Chair

*Man eats Porkie Pig's Bacon

*Ad: Pooher Scooper (Parody of Winnie the Pooh)

*Boy recieves Spam mail (literally)

*SPY VS. SPY

*Animated Sketch: Old Man accidentally puts clock in his mouth instead of his dentures

*Tin Man wishes for a heart- only to discover he should've wished for Oil

*The Exponencism (Parody of the Exorcism)

*Car ejection button fail

*Skit Two: Frankeinstein (Parody of Albert Einstein and Frankenstein)

Next Episode, Finding Neo/Chowderheads!

woahwoah678

[26]Jun 17, 2011

Thanks for the complement.

-Cloudy with a chance of Armergaddon(Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Armergaddon)

-Ad for Sluggie,the #1 slug blanket(Spoof of Snuggie)

-Cat chases red light,which is really Predator's light

-Mad-story:The first fart made by George Washington

-Lumberjacks cut down tree,then the mother of the tree chases them.

-Mad Security cam:Jewlery store(A burglar comes in,but all the jewerly forms as a monster and eats the burglar)

-Kid says Swiper No Swiping on burglar,but fails.(Burglar:You stupid kid.Did you think we would stop by saying Swiper No Swiping?)

-Spy Vs Spy(White Spy decides to pole vault over the Black Spy's house,but lands on mines,and the Black spy chuckles)

-Mime charades

-Ad for Cyclops' X-Ray and Seek

-Gopher gets captured by hunters,but escapes and says "Idiots"

-Snake it Up(Cobra Commander and Shake it up)

Middle sketches:

-Birds on wire,but gets electricuted

-Monster Hand takes boy in 3-D movie,but nobody does anything

News at beginning:

-Seth Mcfarlane rebooting the Flintstones,but just shows farting and flashbacks

After credits scene:

-People still guessing what the Mime is doing

Spongedude12

[27]Jun 20, 2011
    You're welcome. My next episode should be up in a day or two, and then I might take a break, because it's hard to think of sketches in a day or two like I have been recently, so maybe a week or something. Also, in case anyone wonders, my episodes are 15 minutes, not 11 like the realr MAD
    Edited on 06/20/2011 10:35am

Spongedude12

[28]Jun 20, 2011

Volia! Episode 7!

*Skit One: Finding Neo (Parody of Finding Nemo and the Matrix)

*Animated Sketch: Rock Star breaks Guitar

*Trailer: Indiana Bones (Parody of Indiana Jones)

*Yeti attacks Frosty the Snowman

*Ask a Celebrity

*Ad: April Fool's Gag Store

*Cowboy Gundown

*The Little Mermaid is eaten by a Whale

*Why they got rid of Dial Phones

*Dog has a cone... on the wrong way

*SPY VS. SPY

*Animated Sketch: Catapult Fail

*Ad: James Bond's Clothing Store for Secret Agents

*REJECTED Crossovers

*Aqua-Man: The Last Stand (Parody of X-Men: The Last Stand)

*Skit Two: Chowderheads! (Parody of Chowder)

Writing this was utter heck, but I like how it turned out. Anyway, Episode 8 will come soon! Up next: Fairly Odd Potter/Hoppy Days!

woahwoah678

[29]Jun 22, 2011

Okay,I'm going to do something new for my ideaslots for the main 2 sketches

-Monsters Vs Aliens Vs Predators(Spoof of Monsters vs Aliens and Alien vs Predator)(Plot:A fight between Aliens and Predators begins.So they get 5 monsters named B.O.B,Dr Cockroach,The Missing Link,Insectasaurus and Lady Gaga tries to stop it)

-Ants partying,but gets destroyed by lawn mower

-Ad for Megan Fox's Megtrogina(spoof of Neutrogina)

-People watching 5-D tv,and lion attacks dad

-Rejected Apple inventions(iMonster,iCannon,iCantSee and iLaser)

-Alien saucer turns guy watering plants into him just wearing underwear

-Mad-Story(Ben Franklin arm-farting)

-Spy Vs Spy(Black spy catapults into White spy's castle,but gets shoked.White Spy chuckles)

-Kool-Aid man burstes from wall,but is fined for damaging wall,but doesn't care

-Ad for Kung Fu Panda Express(Spoof of Kung Fu Panda and Panda Express

-Dragon Five-O(Spoof of Dragon Ball Z and Hawaii Five-O) (Plot:Goku is sent to earth to destroy it,but ends up in Hawaii to defend it)

News at beginning:

Rebecca Black's Friday hitting tons of views.

Middle sketches:

-Snowman coming to live,but is evil

-Opera singer destroying theater by singing

After Credits Scene:

Another rejected Apple invention:iPirhana

Edited on 06/22/2011 1:11am

Spongedude12

[30]Jun 22, 2011

^Another great episode! Now here's mine:

Episode 8

*Skit One: Fairly Odd Potter (Parody of Harry Potter and Fairly Odd Parents)

*Animated Sketch: Hot Air Balloon pops

*Ad: Total Drama Brand Marshmallows

*Digging man hits Rock (AKA Dwayne Johnson)

*Motor-Unicycle

*Ad: Magnet-O's (Parody of Magneto)

*How Music was Invented (Caveman hitting rocks together)

*Rebecca Black's new song: Friday the 13th

*Ad: Mario Bros. Pipe Cleaner

*Astronaumers discover Marvin Martian

*SPY VS. SPY

*Animated Sketch: He's a Big Kid now

*Joker goes to the Dentist

*Grandfather Auto (Parody of Grand Theft Auto)

*3 Witches Cooking

*Skit Two: Hoppy Days (Parody of Happy Days)

Next up, Episode 9: X-Men: Third Class/Irregular Show

Edited on 06/22/2011 2:59pm

4EverGreen

[31]Jun 26, 2011

"Robin Hoodwinked/Friday the 13th Begins" Breaking News Sketch: Adam West is no longer a trivia question that nobody can get right, he also is getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2012! Sadly, people will STILL only remember him for his live-action performance in the 1960's "Batman" series. / First Sketch: The three main protagonists of "Hoodwinked," Red Riding Hood, Granny Puckett, and the Big Bad Wolf are investigating a string of thefts happening in Sherwood Forest in England. It turns out that the thieving is being done by none other than the animated versions of Robin Hood and his Merry Men seen in the 1973 animated Disney movie. When Red and the others find out that Robin Hood is robbing from the people who are greedy, evil, AND rich, they decide to help the Merry Men take down the wicked Sheriff of Nottingham, King John, and Boingo the Bunny who has busted out of jail in a fast-paced, exciting adventure! / Secondary Sketches: "This Day In History" Leonardo Da Vinci paints a lesser-known painting called "Mona Geezer," which shows Mona Lisa, but only as a MUCH older woman! Needless to say, the painting has not been seen for an estimated 500 years; "Fake MAD-vertisement #22: The Angry Birds and the Bees," this new game download has a brand new feature. In addition to controlling a bird trying to protect its nest full of eggs from hunters, predators, and the elements, they also have to fight against swarms of evil bees! It is sure to be the most fun experience on a phone that you can have!...until the next new "Angry Birds" game comes along that will make this game obsolete and we will charge you $99.99 in order to update the game! / "Spy Vs. Spy: Decoy for a Decoy," The Black Spy is snickering maliciously because he thinks that he has come up with a sure-fire way to get RID of The White Spy once and for all! He has a built a pretty lady spy dressed in white (really just a robot with a bomb on top) and when The White Spy talks to the 'lady,' 'she' will explode and The White Spy will be blown to smithereens! But as soon as The Black Spy sends the disguised bomb robot through the back door of his secret HQ, the front doorbell rings. The Black Spy opens the front door to find a pretty lady spy dressed in black (really just another robot with a bomb on top.) The White Spy sits at a safe distance away, and pushes a button on a remote control. Once pressed, the robot EXPLODES! This takes out not only The Black Spy, but his entire HQ with it! The White Spy snickers in triumph!; "Spishak's Discounted Japanese Fish Factory," Pat Kilbane once again returns as the Spishak spokesmen who is announcing the opening of a new division in the Spishak Company, a food division! And the first item to be coming out of the food production unit is Japanese Fish! Will it be expensive? Not a chance! Spishak is using fish that for SOME reason, no other fish food company in Japan is willing to use, but there can't be any REAL harm in eating fish that have three eyes or that are always glowing green! After all, the 'extra chemicals' in these Japanese fish not only make them cheaper, they're rich in vitamins like IRON and Chemical X! Try it today!;

"Don Martin Cartoon: Home Repair Gone Wrong," Don Martin's animation techniques showcase a hard-working man who is trying to see if his latest endeavor to make his appliances work better has actually worked. He tests the microwave and the TV, and he finds that he can see his favorite shows being cooked on the microwave, and see nothing but pictures of food on the TV! He says: "Well, at least I'm making progress! The last time I tried to make home repairs, I ended up making dry food cook in the washing machine, and making fruit smoothies in the bath tub!" / "Fake MAD-vertisement #94: Fruit Rock and Roll Up," not only do you get to taste imitation apples, bananas, oranges, cherries, grapes, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, watermelons, and ANY other fruit you can think of, you also get to hear rocking tunes of ALL the great music from the 1960's through the 21st century! It's the most radical tasting snack you will EVER taste! Note: Justin Bieber songs discontinued due to low demand. / "Where's Lady Gaga? Hollywood Edition," It's time for another round of EVERYONE'S favorite celebrity search, this time taking place on the red carpet of "Graumann's Chinese Theater" where there are scores of celebrities and paparazzi all crowded together for opening night! But if you're looking for Lady Gaga, she's STILL not somewhere obvious; she's hiding inside a giant Oscar statue!; / Final Sketch: "Friday the 13th Begins" chronicles how Jason Voorhees grew up from a sweet, innocent boy, to a brooding, angst-ridden, hockey-mask wearing, chainsaw lover he is today, in a graphic novel narration! / End Credits Sketch: Mutants from "X2: X-Men United" (and Alfred E. Neuman) endorse the fish from "Spishak's Discounted Japanese Fish Factory." / Episode Notes: "Robin Hoodwinked" is a cross between the 1973 animated movie version "Robin Hood" with the 2005 C.G.I. animation film of "Hoodwinked!," "The Powerpuff Girls" are referenced in the "Spishak Discounted Japanese Fish Factory" sketch via the fact that they were made partly in thanks to Chemical X, "Friday the 13th Begins" is a cross between the 1980 movie of "Friday the 13th" with the 2005 movie of "Batman Begins." Episode Quotes: Look above! Enough said!

RegularShow

[32]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 9

From my Toonzone account and some new ones.

Sym-Bionic Teen Titans -Sym-Bionic Titanand Teen Titans

YoungJustice League- Young Justice and Justice League

Ben 10 and a Half-Men - Ben 10 and Two and a Half-Men

Generator Shrek -Generator Rexand Shrek

World of Snorecraft - World of Warcraft parody

The Garfland Show - The Cleveland Show and The Garfield Show

The Problempuff Girls - The Problem Solverz and The Powerpuff Girls

The Mighty Bea! - The Mighty B and Fish Hooks

T.U.F.F. Guppie - Bubble Guppies and T.U.F.F. Puppy

Cops Kids: All the Crime in the World - COPS and Spy Kids

The Secret Lives of the AmericanTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- The Secret Life of the American Teenager and TMNT

A.N.T. Puppy - A.N.T. Farm and T.U.F.F Puppy

Criminal Megaminds - Criminal Minds and Megamind

Dan Vs. The World - Dan vs. and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Mr. Popper's Ponies - Mr. Popper's Penguins and MLP

Super Mordecai Brothers - Super Mario Brothers and Regular Show

Good Luck Chowder - Chowder and Good Luck Charlie

Bucket and Jake's Epic Adventure Times - Adventure Time and Bucket and Skinner.

4EverGreen

[33]Jul 18, 2011

"Raiders of the Lost Empire/Terminator Cars" Breaking News Sketch: A certain Multi-Billion Dollar CEO in charge of a huge media industry is reported to be bawling tears of sorrow as he has found out that he is in his own version of a Watergate scandal and he might lose everything he worked so hard to obtain. People everywhere are cheering in joy! First Sketch: It's complete pandemonium as Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones meets Harrison Ford as Han Solo in "Raiders of the Lost Empire," when the Arc of the Covenant is activated, it's magic power ends up taking Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood into the universe of "Star Wars." Indiana Jones must help Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and all the other heroes beat back the evil Empire headed up by Darth Vader if Indiana Jones and Marian Ravenwood even want to have a CHANCE of returning back to their world on Earth! Secondary Sketches: "The Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man Who In an Historic First is Transporting, Not a Car of Any Kind but a Broomstick Owned by the One and Only Harry Potter Who in Real Life is Played by British Actor Daniel Radcliffe who is Sad that His Decade Long Free Money Ticket has Now Come to an End." A wizard meets a Muggle, AKA Mofaz played by Michael McDonald in his third animated outing. Harry Potter is depressed because J.K. Rowling has no more publishing and/or cinematic offerings to provide easy money for him anymore. Mofaz says that Harry Potter should feel lucky that he ever HAD any easy money to begin with, because Mofaz has NEVER had any easy money EVER, and that's for ALWAYS! Harry says that Mofaz doesn't even know how hard life WAS for Harry on a nearly daily basis! If he wasn't dodging bludger balls while trying to seek the Golden Snitch, or TRY to mix up the right potion in Professor Snape's Potions Course, he was either targeted, threatened, dueled, outnumbered, overwhelmed, 'saved,' banged up, bashed up, smashed up, crashed up, jinxed, transformed, tortured, or nearly killed by Lord Voldemort and all his other loyal cronies while he was trying to survive life at Hogwarts! Mofaz says that Harry's life is NOWHERE near as bad as Mofaz's mundane Muggle life; in the region of Persia where he came from, there was no electricity, so no access to luxuries like washing machines, dryers, televisions, radios, microwaves, electric clocks, or all those other things that wizards take for granted! And Mofaz has an even WORSE adversary than Voldemort; his boss, who has ordered him to meet a quota EVERY month, ALWAYS! And his boss is a person that CAN'T be killed EVER, ALWAYS! Harry Potter thanks Mofaz for putting things in perspective, and admits maybe his life HAS been easier than Mofaz's! "Traditional Animation Sketch: Soup Flipside" On an Alien planet, a fly has just ordered soup at a restaurant, but when the fly gets the soup, he sees something in the soup that SHOULDN'T belong and says: "Waiter, there's a HUMAN in my soup!"

"Spy Vs. Spy: Hypnotism" The White Spy is reading a book called "Hypnotism Made Easy." When he puts the book down, he imagines how things will go once he hypnotizes The Black Spy into jumping off a tall building to his death, than all of the secrets The Black Spy is hiding will be easily available for The White Spy's collecting! The White Spy puts his plan into action! The White Spy finds The Black Spy and chases him to the top of a tall building. Once there, The White Spy decides to employ his hypnotism technique into effect, but The Black Spy quickly pulls out a GIANT mirror from underneath his black trenchcoat, and The White Spy's hypnotizing gaze ends up hypnotizing The White Spy. Unable to control his hypnotic thoughts, The White Spy ends up jumping off the tall building the way he had intended The Black Spy to do. The Black Spy then pulls out a book called "Defeating Hypnotism Made Easy," and The Black Spy chuckles maliciously! "This Date In History, 1955" A recently unearthed home movie from the Zapruder Family reveals never before seen footage of the infamous day that James Dean took his famous last ride into Cholome, California, and forever round up in history as a lost teen idol! "Don Martin Cartoon: Hula Hoop" In the unique fashion of Don Martin, a girl decides to use a hula hoop for the very first time. She puts it around her body, and starts spinning it around; but all of a sudden, without any warning, the hula hoop ends up making the girl act like a helicopter as it propels her STRAIGHT out of her own house! "What's In a Name?" Justin Bieber equals "Rest In J Bib," Ryan Reynolds equals "Old Ren Rays." "Fake TV Program Advertisement: True Flood" A TV series that showcases what happens when good Greek/Roman Gods go bad and create vicious floods! Final Sketch: "Terminator Cars" The original 1984 film "Terminator" is re-imagined with the cast of "Cars" and "Cars 2." An evil robot car has come from 30 years in the future to kill a car named Sarah Condor (a type of car) because she will give birth to the savior of sentient, non-robot cars, a car named John Condor. Action and adventure ensue! End Credits Sketch: The Baby Justin Bieber is still crying and Ryan Reynolds says: "AHHH, SHUT UP!!!!" And he shoots his old Ren Rays at Justin Beiber, making him look like a creepy old man! / "Raiders of the Lost Empire" is an interesting sketch involving what might happen if the two main protagonists of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" were transported into the film "The Empire Strikes Back." Ren from "Ren and Stimpy" makes a cameo appearance in the "What's In a Name?" sketch. "True Flood" is a parody of the television program "True Blood." Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy make guest star appearances as Lightning McQueen and Mater respectively, repeating their roles from "Cars" and "Cars 2." / Episode Quotes: Look Above! Enough said, true believers!

nascar345

[34]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 1

I would like to see MAD do a spoof on the series BAKUGAN with Masquerade finally joins up with Dan and the brawlers and masquerade teaming up with Julie of a team battle with Hal-g!

4EverGreen

[35]Jul 31, 2011

"Indiana Jones and the Temple of Gremlins/Heavy Metal Iron Man" Breaking News Sketch: The United States of America will be able to pay all of its bills right on time and still make everyone happy as a reasonable compromise has finally been reached between the two different parties. People everywhere are taking a deep breath of relief. First Sketch: On Indiana Jones ever-engrossing adventures of action and peril, his latest trip takes him not to a temple of doom, but a temple of gremlins, evil gremlins led by the evil Mogwai Stripe who are plotting to ruin the lives of innocent civilians just for kicks! Indiana Jones will need the help of both an Oriental boy and the good Mogwai Gizmo if he wants to stop the evil Gremlins in their tracks and make the world safe for explorers again! Secondary Sketches: "Vancome Lady: Divorce Counselor," Nicole Sullivan makes her third animated appearance as the infamously famous Vancome Lady; and this time, J. Lo and Marc Anthony have come to her wanting for a quick and easy settlement of their separate items and possessions so that they can get on with their lives, but with the Vancome Lady insulting their talents and berating their marital skills every chance she gets, the process proves to be FAR harder than either of them expected!; "Fake MAD-vertisements: Almost Naked Animals In Spanish," Presented in "El Tigre" vision! (AKA the same type of animation seen in "El Tigre.") Also featured is "Sidekick In Spanish" presented in "El Tigre" vision!; "Spy Vs. Spy, Samurai" In Japan, during the time where the country was divided into rival, feudal Warlords owning land and fighting each other to gain more land, no Warlord battles were greater than the ones between The White Spy Samurai, and The Black Spy Samurai, each with their own unique methods of training. The Black Spy Samurai spends all of his waking hours in intense training with swords, daggers, nunchuks, throwing stars, morning star whips, and smoke bombs in an aggressive matter, all to defeat The White Spy Samurai. The White Spy Samurai, however, is spending all his time meditating, training his mind to reach such a high level of mental clarity, that he is able to LITERALLY levitate in mid-air. Finally, the day of reckoning has come. The two Warlords meet on a field of battle, with The Black Spy Samurai armed to the teeth with dangerous weapons, and The White Spy Samurai seemingly armed with nothing. The Black Spy Samurai angrily charges at him, but The White Spy Samurai doesn't even budge an inch. Suddenly, without warning, The Black Spy Samurai is mentally frozen in his tracks by the mental mind powers of The White Spy Samurai. The White Spy Samurai then uses Telekinesis powers to turn the weapons of The Black Spy Samurai against their owner, and The Black Spy Samurai gets all cut up into pieces! The White Spy Samurai gives a great big smile of satisfaction, and snickers in triumph!;

"Celebrity Fan-Mail," in the newest installment of celebrities giving answers to frequently asked questions in the fan-mail they receive, Alvin Seville and the Chipmunks reveal the secret ability to how they are able to make their voices sound so high; they frequently study the many songs that were sung by The Bee Gees!; "Don Martin Cartoon, Zoo Rules" In the animated fashion of Don Martin, a slightly chubby but somewhat attractive lady, sees a sign that reads "Do Not Feed the Monkeys," but when she sees how poor and pathetic the Spider Monkeys are looking, she takes out a peanut from her peanut bag and offers it to one of the monkeys. But unexpectedly, the monkey slaps both the peanut AND the entire peanut bag out of her hands, and in a loud voice yells: "Hey sister! Can't you read?!"; "Fake MAD-vertisements: 1982-1983 Pac-Man Cartoon Series Presented in El Tigre Vision," Pac-Man has just eaten a power pellet, and is making the four ghosts run scared. In fact, the ghosts are so scared that instead of bumping into one of the maze walls like they usually do, they go RIGHT through it, and Pac-Man is left completely puzzled. The four ghosts, however, with the power pellets effects having worn off, sneak up behind Pac-Man, and make him roll around and faint, and the red ghost Blinky says: "Why didn't we think of THAT before?! I mean, we ARE ghosts after all!"; "Celebrities Without Their Make-Up," in the latest edition of this recurring sketch, it is revealed that without her make-up, Beyonce Knowles looks like Diana Ross, Alan Rickman (the guy who played Severus Snape in the "Harry Potter" movies) looks like a White Michael Jackson without his make-up, and Justin Bieber looks like a pixelated (but very foul-smelling and looking) piece of cow S***! Final Sketch: With animation reminiscent to the look of a graphic novel, Tony Stark is a teenager in the 1980's living the life of a heavy metal rocker who is looking for nothing but a good time! But when an amp is turned up to 11 and unexpectedly explodes very close to Tony Stark, the billionaire playboy is forced to perform an emergency surgery on himself and install a device in his chest to protect his heart from the amp pieces that got lodged inside his body. The device, however, gives Tony Stark extra-ordinary strength and remarkable speed. With the aid of his very intelligent computer, Tony Stark figures out how he can utilize REAL metal materials to become both a crime-fighting superhero who can fly, and a heavy-metal rock-star god that most normal people can only DREAM of becoming! Tony Stark is well on his way to getting his Photograph in every major magazine sold in America! End Credit Sketch: The New version of "Thundercats" is presented both in Spanish AND in "El Tigre" vision! Episode Notes: "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Gremlins" is a cross between the 1984 movies of "Gremlins; Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom." "Heavy Metal Iron Man" is a cross between the 1982 animated movie of "Heavy Metal," and the 2008 live-action movie of "Iron Man." / Episode Quotes: Look above! Enough said, true believers!

Woahwoah312

[36]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 15

-Captain Jack Sparrow:The First Pirate (Spoof of Captain America:The First Avenger and Pirates of the Carribean)

-Guy grates cheese,but it's really a mouse's home and ends up getting attacked by mice

-Hotel For Cats(Spoof of Hotel for Dogs

-Earthquake caused by underground people dancing

-Commercial for tv's number one hit comedy:30 Rocks

-Rejected restraunts (Booger King,Jack in the Toilet,Old Mcdonalds,Scarbucks and Slubway

-Guy runs out of fuel for car,and eats beans to fart and get the car running

-Ask the celebrities (Paris Hilton,Randy Jackson and Miranda Cosgrove)

-Nose surgery ends up giving the patient's nose a Pinnochio nose

-Spy Vs. Spy (White spy ends up shooting missiles at Black Spy's lair,but Black Spy has hands pulling out trampolines,and the missiles destroy Whit Spy,and Black Spy Chuckles)

-Guy drives bumper car on the road,and bumps every single car in his way

-Bieber Fever kit

-Alien abducts water,and ship destroys

-Super 8 Natural

Middle Sketches:

-Vampire gets knocked down by door as a shadow in the wall

-Guy breaks in store,but gets chased by monster

Beginning news:

-Guitar Hero record broken by robot

Ending:

-Captain America meets ArTHOR

Spongedude12

[37]Aug 11, 2011

Sorry for not making any episodes in a LONG time... I'm just out of ideas, but maybe I'll make some more soon.

Spongedude12

[38]Aug 11, 2011

After posting that last message, I just decided to make the tenth episode, and it'll be posted soon.

Anyway, here's my complete first season. It was going to be longer, but since I have writer's block, I'm just going to finish it up now.

SEASON ONE

Ep. 1: Younger Justice/Bieber'd!

Ep. 2: Thora The Explorer/Nightmare on Sesame Street

Ep. 3: The Smurfs of Oz/Degrassi: GX

Ep. 4: Kid Vs. Kat Vs. Cats Vs. Dogs/Scooby Dude, What Would Happen?

Ep. 5: Micheal Jackson and the Olympians/Team Rocket Power!

Ep. 6: Alice in Blunderland/Frankeinstein

Ep. 7: Finding Neo/Chowderheads

Ep. 8: Fairly Odd Potter/Hoppy Days

Ep. 9: X-Men: Third Class/Irregular Show

Ep. 10: MAD Season One Clip Show (a half-hour season finale showing off the best of skits and sketches of this season)

Season Two will begin later this year or early next year.

CharlesJacks

[39]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 1

"CHARLIE" the fairy boy parody of the lengend of zelda ,timmy tuner, fanboy chummchum charlie is link ... one daytree called the great oak tree says hi link oh i mean charlie heres your timmy poof s up saying fary world ! oh hi oak man jadan come s as a boy nerd say you broke a rule !!! charlie i have a fairy his faria timmey i still have 2 oak please change as long as its on tv

4EverGreen

[40]Nov 25, 2011

"The Lion King Lear, Charlie's Angels and Demons." Opening Sketch: The "Breaking News" segment reveals that it is actually NOT soda and Pop Rocks combined that make a person's mouth explode, it's coffee AND Pop Rocks combined that make a person's mouth explode! First Sketch: The story of "The Lion King Lear" takes the characters of "King Lear" and recasts them with characters from "The Lion King," creating unusually funny results! Secondary Sketches: "Ms. Swan's Mediatation Therapy For Recently Divorced People," Alex Borstein once again returns as Ms. Swan who is going to tell you 'everyting' about how to make your life better, even if you've just recently been through a big divorce like Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have!; "Fake MAD-vertisements #72" presents "Hall and Oats," an actual HALL and some actual OATS singing the Hall and Oats hit song "She's Gone," before Daryl Hall appears and says: "Yeah, that's not really working for me!"; "Spy Vs. Spy: Kinect Disaster," The Black Spy delivers a X-Box 360 Kinect present to The White Spy as a birthday present, but The White Spy immediately suspects something is WRONG with the gift, because he HATES the idea of having a Kinect as a gift, and immediately suspects that this is some sort of elaborate plot by The Black Spy to steal the valuable secrets held by The White Spy. Attached to the gift is a note that says: "Meet Me On-line With This Device." So The White Spy decides that he will beat The Black Spy at his own game of interactive video games. The White Spy logs on-line with the Kinect device to play a video game that features realistic-looking animals, but when The White Spy DOES log-on, a mysterious ray of light shoots out from The Black Spy's on-line avatar, and transports The White Spy into the ACTUAL video-game, where The White Spy immediately gets mauled by a tiger! As The Black Spy snickers in triumph, The White Spy holds up a sign that says: "I HATE the Kinect device!"; "Green Lantern: Additional Services," Hal Jordan, as his super-hero alter-ego, makes a special Christmas advertisement, when he's not needed to save the word intergalactic evil threats, he can help power up Christmas lights, and run a Lighted Boat Parade all by himself!;

"Don Martin: The Lighter Side of Cheap Dates," Animated in Don Martin's unique fashion, a narrator provides insight into how a boy and girl can have fun on a date even when they don't have much money to spend; "Fake MAD-vertisements #29" presents "Wario's Crane Game," Wario, Mario's greedy doppelganger, decides to demonstrate how much fun it is to play with one of his real-life crane game, but when the crane fails to give Wario a cheap, stuffed toy, Wario tries to climb on top of the crane to fix the problem, but Wario ends up getting STUCK inside the crane game! All of the sudden, Mario and Princess Peach walk by the crane game that has Wario inside of it, and Princess Peach says: "That's the UGLIEST knock-off toy of you that I have ever seen!" And Mario says: "You said it!" And as they walk away, Wario says: "I hate them SO much right now!" "Spishak SPACE Heater," Pat Kilbane returns as the Spishak Spokes-Person, with a new invention to make moving in Outer SPACE feel much more comfortable, a Heater that heats up EVERYTHING in Outer Space! Unfortunately, you still can't BREATHE in Outer Space!; "The Expendables Factor," The Fox Network decides to present what is sure to be the next BIG thing in cartoon series by combining the characters from the live-action movie of "The Expendables" into a "Survivor" type of game modeled after "The X Factor," but the decision proves to be POORLY thought out as the characters that were played by the big time action movie stars of the 1980's and 1990's end up going berserk by completely shooting up the place!' "Low Lorraine Rider," Mo Collins returns to reprise her "MadTv" character Lorraine, and she gets into more hilarious hi-jinx when she unwittingly joins a motorcycle gang! "Fake MAD-vertisements #46" presents "The Grinches' Candy Cane Coal," Dr. Seuss famous green-furred Scrooge claims to have reformed by having 'found' the true meaning of Christmas by turning Coal into edible Candy Canes! But the Grinches' heart proves to be two sizes too small when his dog Max tries to take a bite of a Candy Cane, and all his canine teeth get broken!; "What If They Had a Baby?," MAD imagines the impossible when they take famous comedian Eddie Murphy, and former 1980's film hottie Demi Moore, by mashing their features together, and creating a baby with a face that even a mother couldn't love: Justin Bieber! Eddie Murphy quickly comes on-screen and epic-punches the Bieber baby into gooey mush and says: "That creation was worse than all FOUR of my previous movie attempts to act in female roles combined!" Final Sketch: "Charlie's Angels and Demons" have the 2000 film versions of "Charlie's Angels" taking Tom Hanks role of solving the mysteries of the 2009 movie "Angels and Demons." Also features a guest appearance by Charlie Sheen as Charlie! End Credits Sketch: Wario is STILL stuck inside of his own Crane Game, long after the Arcade Room has closed, and he says: "Is ANYBODY going to help me get out of here soon?! I'm getting pretty HUNGRY right about now!" /

Episode Notes: The "Fake MAD-vertisements" sketch featuring "The Grinches Candy Cane Coal" is animated to look like an extremely remarkable facsimile of the animation featured in the 1965 Chuck Jones animated masterpiece rendition of "Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas," and the episode end credits even say: "Special Thanks to: Chuck Jones." / That's my episode idea for tonight! Enough said, true believers!

Edited on 12/04/2011 12:27am