MAD

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

shengongwu3000

MAD Fan Reviews (71)

5.4
  • terrible absolutely terrible this is the one show you never want to watch cuz nothings original or funny at all

adventure time and regular show are way better if cartoon network got rid of mad and brang back flapjack the world would be a better place it suxz sux usx sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux suxz sux sux sux sux suxux x x x x x x x x x sux sux sux sux sux sux sux suxu sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux sux usx xusx i only did that cuz you have to have at least a hundred words a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a z a a a a a a a
  • Anyone have a barf bag?

1.5
    I can't believe this show. If you really think about it, technically we now have two parody shows on the same channel. One is kind of good, and one is... horrible beyond belief. There are a COUPLE of things that are SLIGHTLY decent, but really, it all amounts to a mountain of crap. All of the parodies really suck, and the voice-acting is dead-on, emphasis on "dead" and remove the "on." A parody I have in mind to support my preceding sentence were Naru-210 or whatever. Naruto sounds more like a five-year old on LSD trying to impersonate Speedy the mouse or something. I don't know. All I know is that this show really needs to be taken off the air.

This show has a lot of animation styles, most of which are named here:

Disgusting paper-drawn animation with over-exaggerated creases in the face, puffy lips and somewhat stop-motion graphic style.

Run-of-the mill animation, sort of what you'd expect from a show like, say 3rd-4th season Spongebob.

Horrible clay-mation that makes the characters look like robots.

Animation, but the faces are real human faces, sometimes with the facial features drawn onto it.

The jokes are extremely bland, sometimes too plain and sometimes hardly make sense, as though they were trying to be random but went to far. Plus, they ruin EVERYTHING, from awesome old cartoons, video game characters and internet memes. Every time they put something I listed on the air, it makes me feel like someone's beating up my best friend, making for an even bigger reason this show should get off the air.

And I'm not lying, I only laughed (or more like chuckled under my breath) at ONE joke; the name S'UP (not-as-bad-as-usual parody of UP). However it lost its shock charm after half a second, so that hardly counts.

Overall, I give it a 1.5. I really think that the writers have a broken backspace key so they have to keep whatever they write. (If they do, though, they're probably too stupid to know they can also click and drag through text, right click, and click "Cut.")
  • It's okay, but has some problems with references to crappy media as good and good media as "crap"

The show is basically like a more cleaned-up version of Robot Chicken with random one minute (or so) skits that parody various movies, TV shows, actors, actresses and more. There are some skits are funny and well thought out, but there are also others that are just really stupid. Sometimes they have random insertions of crappy media (like characters or show references from one of Nickelodeon's new crappy "TV Shows"). Other times they either reverse whether or not a media is crappy or not or just present it in a confusing way that doesn't make it clear whether the media is crappy or not (The end of the Glee skit is a good example of this as they combined both crappy and good characters from TV Shows/Movies). Also if you play the intro in slow motion you'll notice evidence of retardation on some of the magazine covers. Heck, by some of the references they use, I'm not even sure if all the people running this show realize that Gay Spongebob and 98% of Nickelodeon sucks... If they were to fix those small problems then this show would be awesome.
  • This show is just so bad that it's not even funny in the slightest.

Ok guys, lets make a show where we make fun of everything and show it to CN and get t televised, am i right?

Somebodys been smoking crack.

Seriously now, Mad is right now in my opinion to be considered the WORST show ever right now to be published in Cartoon Network, almost as bad as, "Out of Jimmys head" and i'm not kidding. It's so bad that it makes me feel even more deficient in the head. So what we have here is a 10 minute sketch comedy program that derides over modern pop culture such as Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and so on. Dosen't really sound all that crummy at first for a show but let me tell you, it's TERRIBLE! First off the show introduces us with mediocre and unfunny humor. To have a good comedic show you got to have humor, but this show dosen't have that. But what does this show do that grab the audiences attention? They collaberate as much celebritys as they can and do the most stupid parodys as possible. We got this stupid Terminator parody with Wall-e, we have stupid Scott Pilgrim and Disney collaberation and we even have this stupid Wheres Waldo parody where you have to locate Lady Gaga through a large crowd of civilians. This is crap. It's really hard to explain how FAIL the gags are in this show in text, you have to experience the show yourself.

The animation and everything is all poorly down. Most of the time the entire show is made with poorly drawn bodys with pasted celebrity photographs. Yup, they were that cheap. This show sucks..
  • Great and (for the most part) funny sketch comedy but I wouldn't say it's an excellent cartoon

Okay, unless you are one of those people that get irritated watching shows that make fun of cartoons, movies, and celebrities then I wouldn't recommend it but if you are a person that doesn't mind watching those things than I recommend it. Before I forget, today is my birthday (WOO!!!). My little brother is the reason why I started getting into this show. I thought it looked stupid when I saw the promo and I didn't even both giving it a chance but my brother begged me to give "MAD" a chance so I said to him "Huh, okay, let's watch that stupid show MAD". We watched the show and it turned out to be WAY better than I expected. I would say that this show is kind of like Adult Swim's "Robot Chicken" except that this is show is for kids which is good. Some of the sketches are actually pretty funny and entertaining. The least enjoyable sketch in this show is "Spy vs. Spy". Do we really need to see "Spy vs. Spy" every single episode, they're just pointless and WAY too predictable. It is kind of irritating seeing some of the sketches because they can be stupid and most of them really aren't that bad and I happen to find them entertaining and funny. I won't get offensive if you hate this show though because I do understand why people hate this show. Overall, "MAD" is a great sketch comedy on Cartoon Network but not a sketch comedy that I would call excellent. 8.5/10
  • MAD!

So yeah, there isn't mucvh I can say about this show since it doesn't have characters or sotry, it's just a bunch or sketchs that parody and refernece current franchises. There are some recurring ketches like Where's Ladt Gaga?, Aks A Celebrty, Rejected ---- and obiously, Spy vs SPy.

But yeah, the show started out great, but then quickly became worse because the sktches became much less intersintg and more random jokes, and also there is a little overdose on fart/vomit/gross stuff jokes, which I HEAVILy dislike.

Overall: It's a "it's there" show. It has it's moments, like the recent Pokemon Park which was spot on. 8/10.
  • MAD? No. BAD!

And in this next installment of the rapid decline of Cartoonetwork cartoons, we have MAD; a cartoon spin-off of the popular MAD magazine and MADtv."A spin-off of two things that were really popular? What could go wrong?" Everything. First of all, it tries to be like the Adult-Swim series Robot Chicken, and it fails miserably. The humor is so stale and dry you could start a bonfire with it and, aside from the videogame references, it has parodies and other references that most kids watching it wouldn't get. For example, the segment "Malcom in the Middle Earth" was [as the name implies] a parody of the old FOX show, Malcom in the Middle, coupled along with other character parodies from movies like "The Chronicles of Narnia" and "Lord of the Rings". Malcom in the Middle ended before i was even in middle school and I'm in my later years of high school now. I highly doubt any kid would get the in-jokes and references the show has. As for those of you who say the show does have some parodies kids will understand, I have just this to say to you: The show will need more than just videogame, batman, and iCarly references to survive. Then again, this is the new CN; any crappy show can survive there now. Cartoonetwork has lowered its standards in quality cartoons and I'm disappointed to see how badly Cartoonetwork has hit the bottom. Oh, and one more thing before I go; Professional cartoons should either be a half-hour long, or two consecutive 15 segments. Enough of this 15 minute-long laziness.
  • This was once a great show, but now it's getting very repetitive and stale.

I enjoyed this show most of the time, but now I don't watch this show too much anymore. The parodies I like were: Mouse M.D., Grey's In Anime, Avaturd, CSiCarly and Toys 4 Brats. Most of the parodies in this show are not funny and are simply disgusting. A lot of people say this show is a kid's version of "Robot Chicken." Robot Chicken though is much funnier than this show will ever be. Most of the jokes in this show are fart jokes, barf jokes, kid freindly celebrity jokes and dumbed down violence. The parodies in this show are from MAD Magazine. I never have really subscribed to MAD Magazine, but I'm sure these parodies should have not come on to TV. I hope that MAD gets better parodies and makes them ACTUALLY FUNNY not stupid and boring.
  • it sucks.

Face it. The only short I did like other than Spy VS Spy is the Umpire Diaries short and the Batman one with the alarm clock Batwave. Other than that, they're cheap and disgusting ways to rip off of MAD Magazine, which in itself is steadily declining. The humor in it is topical and disgusting to look at, especially on an empty stomach. Most of them make you sick to your stomach, and some are just plain lame, copying off of SNL, which you, the viewer are probably thinking of watching right now instead of this crappy piece of dog doo. I understand that this is a parody show, but do they have to parody a bazillion things in one short? No, but they do anyway. For example: "Avatards", a three-minute sketch parodying Avatar. In three minutes, they parody M&M's, Blue's Clues, Keyboard Cat, The Smurfs, Wii, The Lion King, and Sesame Street. That's 8+ parodies in 3 1/2 minutes. What the heck?! Why can't they pick one topic and stick with it?
  • this is what the future of mad tv has come too

i mean i love mad tv but this show just is not as funny as it predecessor. i mean it's targeted for kid and i'm not even sure kids know whats funny anymore i mean granted that Justin Bieber is the main Target for them to make fun of because i can't stand him.And i mean i think cartoon Network is aware of how stupid Icarly and Victorious and it's about time someone makes fun of these show. this show is funny but still not as funny as madtv was i miss the funny skit that were on that show but i do thank them for dissing on hannah montanna.
  • I seriously don't get what people see in this show.

When MAD premiered, many people loved it. They thought it was hilarious and could save Cartoon Network. I am NOT one of those people.

MAD is basically a sketch-"comedy" show made up of short skits parodying famous celebrities, movies, TV shows, etc. It's like a kid-friendly version of similar shows (SNL, Robot Chicken, MADtv, etc.), except this version sucks.

First: the parodies. I understand that this is a parody show, but do they have to parody a bazillion things in one short? No, but they do anyway. For example: "Avatards", a three-minute sketch parodying Avatar. In three minutes, they parody M&M's, Blue's Clues, Keyboard Cat, The Smurfs, Wii, The Lion King, and Sesame Street. That's 8+ parodies in 3 1/2 minutes. What the heck?! Why can't they pick one topic and stick with it?

Another complaint about the parodies: I've watched two episodes of this crap and it seems that when they make TV spoofs, they never spoof shows that Cartoon Network owns. They only parody Nick/Disney stuff. It's like the shows only purpose is to make fun of CN's competition.

Also, the jokes aren't funny. Half of the jokes are poop- or fart-related, the other half is making the celebs look like morons or the shows/movies look crappy.

Next, the animation. I appreciate how they use multiple forms of animation (unlike Robot Chicken which only uses stop-motion), but it looks stiff and choppy.

Lastly, the acting. The voice actors don't sound like they're trying to do a good job, and in some sketches they talk too fast.

I hate MAD with all my heart. I don't care how many thumb-downs I'll get for saying that. If you are a fan of this show I hope I didn't offend you.
  • Cartoon Network is back baby!

I saw the first episode recently and this show is without a doubt, the greatest thing to air on Cartoon Network since Ed, Edd n Eddy! Sure, it may just be a more tame version of Robot Chicken but you know what, I don't care! It's still freakin funny! I especially loved the bit in the first episode where they poke fun at ICarly, I wonder what Nickelodeon has to say about that? I was starting to think Cartoon Network was about to go under, what with a program line up of crappy live action and humorless Canadian animation (*cough*Total Drama"cough*) but with the latest addition of "Mad" to the line up I still have a small chance of hope for the network.
  • One of the greats... CN manages to come out with another gem.

Now, "Mad" may not be the next "MADtv", but it's a soon-to-be classic. Although, I did almost puke during the pimple-popping sketch... too disgusting. But the show overall is hilarious, it utilizes the "Mad" property well (ALFRED E. NEUMAN PWNS!!!!!), and the jokes are almost always spot-on ("Where's Lady GaGa?" Simply priceless). Cannot wait to see what "Mad" does next, and I do not, in any way, see it getting cancelled in the future. This is just too good a show, and it finally gives Cartoon Network an excuse to put "Robot Chicken" on primetime television (in a way). In cconlusion, because I know you're prob'ly "MAD" at me for wasting your time (lol pun), "Mad" is awesome, and Cartoon Network manages to come out with another gem.
  • Shockingly unfunny.

I'm sorry that I have to have an unpopular point of view for this show, but I have never been so disappointed at Cartoon Network in my life. When I saw the promo for this show, I, like everyone else, saw potential for this show. However, when I saw the first episode, I was surprised at how childish and humorless the show was. I geuss some stuff is funnier in magazine form, because this was just plain unfunny. I will however, give credit to the Spy vs. Spy segments, which are in my opinion, the only good scetches in the intire show. Infact, I think they should have just made a show focusing mainly on the Spy vs. Spy segments. Still, the show doesn't hold up at all and fails to impress.
  • MAD Magazine Has Gone Television!!

Like any other sketch comedy series such as MADtv, Robot Chicken, All That, In Living Color and Saturday Night Live, "MAD" brings out some of the most hilarious segments based on anything the writers see in the media. Whatever we see on television, in magazines, move theaters, and in public will appear in MAD. Justin Bieber seems to be the most frequent target for this animated sketch comedy show, and I don't really like that guy from Canada to be honest with you. I actually praise this series for being produced by Warner Bros. Animation. At least it isn't another one of those mega-lame animated Disney shows. I just hope that as long as there is so many different TV series, movies, sitcoms, novels, celebrities, and whatnot around, MAD will probably have more than 100 episodes. Watching this new animated sketch comedy series makes me miss MADtv ever since it started in October 14, 1995 and ended in May 16, 2009.
  • Terribly unfunny

A show about Mad? Oh sweet, I remember reading this and watching MadTv... oh wait a minute, this version sucks badly! The parodies are really stupid, the animation is truly repulsive, and it's just not funny. I think I laughed once at the true stupidity of it all, but not at the actual parodies or jokes. Some of them are so bad that I feel like the creators haven't even watched whatever their paroding, as it can be SO OFF and SO BAD, I just question it. If you want to watch a good show on CN, watch Regular Show, not this. 0/10 F-
  • good

Mad is one of those shows where occasionally it is funny- and, let me say, when it is funny, it IS funny. But, the rest of the time, it is boring. It parodies a wide range of movies, TV shows, and misc. things, and some of it is funny, but the rest of the time it is pretty boring and not very entertaining. I recommend anyone watch an episode and see if you like it. If you see one episode and don't like it, chances are you won't like any of the other ones.
  • I tuned in to Cartoon Network for the first time in ages. Boy, have cartoons gone down hill!

3.5
    I give Chowder credit for being a cute, likable though slightly annoying kid show. Adventure Time has the sort of corny, lame humor that draws youngins in.

I didn't know what I was watching at first. Tigger from the beloved Winnie the Pooh series attacked a man, and then the man's son vowed to find him. It ended with Tigger dead, made into a fur rug.

I was mortified. Roadkill was funny, but not childhood idols dead.

And who is the audience? I can't really figure it out. Is it the 90s kids, who grew up with the technology, cartoons and celebrities that I did? I don't think they'd like it very much. It's like a toned down version of Robot Chicken, with the endless satire skits, crude humor and violence.

I wouldn't want to go near the magezine this show is based off of...
  • I remember a time when Cartoon Network was my favorite channel of them all... But Now... we have shows like this.

Cartoon Network used to have some of the best shows on Television. Now, we have lame shows, such as (People who like Cartoon Network, skip this) Adventure Time, Chowder, Flapjack, Re-Animated, The Amazing World of GumBall, and other lame "Real" shows. And Most recently, this excuse for a show.

I like to critique things in a certain way, so here goes.

The Humor: The humor in this is sub-par, and the par is zero. Bland humor runs rampant throughout this show.

Animation: Two Words: Crap-py.

Parodies: Some of my favorite things and people have been torn to shreds on this show, in it's strive for what it likes to call "Humor".

Overall, I think this and the other shows listed above need to be taken out back and put out of their misery.

1/10= Gag!

That's all for now.

• Absolutely great. No word to explain it but this show is awesome.

I'm going to break it down it into segments and review them.

Avaturds: I really like avatar so I wasn't sure I wanted them making fun of it, but it was really funny and the animation was weird but awesome. Favorite part was when it had the smurf. Ha!

Bieber bowl: This was probably the best part of the show. Just keep spinning

Spy vs. Spy: Just as funny as in the magazine, really funny

Rejected transformers: How do they come up with this kind of stuff!

Celebrity birthdays: This was the only thing i didn't really like, just wasn't that funny.

Where's Lady Gaga: I love it when the make fun of celebrities.

CSicarly: Just one word AWESOME!!!!!!
  • When it's good it's hilarious when it's bad it's dreadfull

I have only watched a few episodes and started watching it today. Some of it I found really funny an some of it I just turned off. It reminds me of Robot Chicken but Robot Chicken is alot better. I think the animation is good for some gags and terrible for others, the voice actors are a bit bad but I guess there ment to take the mickey outta the shows. Overall I think the show is good in some ways and bad in others it is not my favourite show but I will watch it every now and then!

• Hate this show with every fiber of my being.

Let me start off by saying that this has got to be one of the worst shows ever aired on CN.

The puns are lame, the humor is lame, and it's just overall unfunny. I feel like I'm losing brain cells when I watch it. I've given it alot of chances, and with every chance my hopes are crushed. It tries SO hard to be funny, that it's annoying. It's completely un-origional, and I personally think that the audience it's aiming for are probably drooling two year olds.

"Okay, so the guy starts using a can-opener, and then his wife comes in and tells him that he's using a can opener on a SANDWHICH! HAHAHAHAHA HOW CREATIVE!!!!1111!!1!one111!"

They make references to celebrities CONSTANTLY. That gets old, I hear a, "Justin Beiber is a girl." crack online almost every day. I'm pretty shocked that they havn't done a rebecca black parody yet.

If they did, I'm pretty sure that it would be about Rebecca black singing 'friday' nasally in her car, then realizing her car is actually a transformer, who converses with her about her bad singing, rebecca becomes terrified and crashes into a tree, the tree then comes to life, and makes a 'wizard of oz' pun. End parody. (this is what all mad sketches are like)

Also, I hate how CN advertizes it's own shows with it by trying (I use the term 'trying' losely.) to parody it in some un-funny mannor. It's like they're trying to get more publicity through it, which I can't stand.

They try to be like Robot Chicken, but fail miserably. It has great potential, but the writes wouldn't understand humor if it smacked them in the face. This show is blasphemy, and once everyone sees how awful of a show it is, and it gets canceled, may it be buried deep into the ground,and never be allowed to surface the earth again. Amen.

No offense to immature preteen fans or anything, and I don't care how many thumbs down I get, this show deserves to burn in cartoon hell.

• Here's how this show is written

In the writer's room:
    Guy 1: Alright guys. what puns you got for me today?
    Guy 2: How about Ay Carly?
    Guy 1: Perfect! Write a sketch about it!
    Guy 3: Ok. Um, "Hulked" on Phonics?
    Guy 1: Type it up!
    Guy 4: Those puns don't even make sense.
    Guy 1: Johnson! We talked about this. As long as it appropriate for kids It doesn't matter. Kids are idiots, they'll eat it up.
    Guy 4: I hate this show.
    Guy 1: We all do Johnson. We all do...
  • Are you MAD that you wasted your time watching this? Cause I know I am.

4.5
    Seriously, when I first watched the previews for this, it looked terrible. So when I first watched this show it was a tad better than I expected, but it was still pretty terrible. So basically, MAD is about parodies of other shows, video games, brands, etc. So the plot does seem decent enough, but I still have many problems with this show. The first problem I encountered was the double-crossing parodies. I don't mind it at all, but when there are three or parodies into one single parody clip, then that's when I get annoyed. Another problem I have is the artwork. God, how hideous it is. It's just a bunch of crummy bodies with human heads. The animation is just as terrible, for comes off as horrific and choppy. The lip syncs are off as well, and the voices are very poor compared to most shows CN currently airs. Now lets talk about the humor itself. Some parodies are good, but most of them come off as weak and rather terrible. The Spy vs. Spy bits though were very good, enjoyable, and laughable. So basically, the humor comes off as very poor. I haven't read the MAD magazines or watched the MADtv, though people have said they were better. So overall, while there are some good parodies, MAD is a very poor show that only adds to CN's poor reputation. Due to the fact that show suffers from terrible animation and artwork, poor parodies, and weak humor, this show is best left to the die-hard MAD fans.

Presentation 5/10 Plot is decent, but the parodies are very weak when they come to storylines.

Animation: 2/10 Artwork is ugly and beyond hideous, and the animation is very choppy and bad as well.

Voice: 3/10 Lip Syncs are off cue, and many of the voices used are very poor and lifeless.

Entertainment: 5/10 Some parodies are good, and the Spy vs. Spy bits are enjoyable but most parodies fail when it comes to humor.

Lasting Appeal: 3/10 The plot may attract some people out there, but the fact that it's overshadowed by messy animation and poor parodies, you will have a hard time watching MAD.

FINAL SCORE: 4.5/10 Letdown
  • Good but not great

Good but not great. Based upon Mad magazine, each episode is a collection of short animated parodies of television shows, movies, games, celebrities and other media using various types of animation. The series premiered on September 6th, 2010. MAD is a Cartoon Network American animated sketch comedy series created by Kevin Shinick & Mark Marek. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, it can be considered a successor to the cancelled FOX series MADtv (though MAD is more faithful to the source material than MADtv was, MAD is animated while MADtv had live-action and animation, and MAD, despite its TV-PG rating on Cartoon Network, is aimed more at children than MADtv, which was rated TV-14 and was aimed at teenagers and adults to serve as a rival to NBC's Saturday Night Live).
  • MAD is HILARIOUS!

Cartoon Network, it's about time you made a show like this. For the first in a long time, CN has something news on it that makes me LAUGH! This show is very zany, with great humor in a lot of sketches and skits, like "Mouse M.D.", "Snot Pilgrim", or "Grey's In Anime". I also love how they still reference the MAD Magazine by using Spy vs. Spy and cartoons from Don Martin. While there is the occasional toilet humor that makes me gag, the show still makes me laugh, and I think it's Cartoon Network's best in a LONG time!
  • This show is inappropriate for kids and extremely not funny. It should really be taken off the air, that and Problem solvers, fail cartoon network, just fail. What a waste of animation.

The show really lacks creativity, its just a bunch of people making fun of other people not even in a funny way just an "Obvious" boring way. And kids who watch this show don't really care about actors and movies that came out. Mad tv on comedy central was good but this cartoon mess is just....a shame a waste of time. As soon as it comes on I turn off the t.v. not even change the channel, I feel like T.V has completely died until that show if off. Please take this car off the air and replace it with actual good cartoons, bring something old back cause this new show...is your worse work yet. Its been on the air so long that I couldn't believe anyone would give this show anything less then a 1. Cartoon network disappoints me with shows like these, I've been watching this network all my life and Wow......here's some other crap shows, "Destry build Destry, The hole in the wall, Dude what would happen,6teen, Problem solvers, too many total drama island reruns" Annnnoyyyingg shows, horribly made and talks about nothing, I miss the 90s -_- where have the good writers gone? I mean its called cartoon network...get the rest of those crappy shows off and stop playing scooby do and star wars re-runs...and no more non-cartoon related reruns!!!!

• Cartoon Network's own version of Robot Chicken

As much as I love Robot Chicken,I love this show too.It's basically spoofs of tv,movies,video games and pop culture.I just love it because it's so random with all of those sketches.But my favorite sketch so far is Pirates Of the Neverland.I give it an A.

Comedy:FINALLY,a CN show that has humor.

Animation:A mix between Stop motion,clay-mation and many more.

Voices:Of course,the creators of Mad really picked great jokes and wrote great lines.

Okay,So now you know that this is my new favorite show next to Fish Hooks.But the rest of the shows like Regular Show and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. are just retarted.
  • Just as good as the magazine, everything is fresh.

This, to me, is like a new generation MAD is trying to entertain. I see that most of the people here hate this series, but the OTHER generation that has been tried was cancelled 2 years ago(or sometime during 2008/2009). So this is a new chance for MAD to be successful, give it a chance, watch it. You'll like it. :)(: :D

• Meh, this show's alright...

A recently animated series based on the content from "Mad Magazine." Each episode contains a collection of short-animated parodies of television shows, featured films, games, celebrities, and other media using several forms of animation. Meh, in my opinion, I think this show is alright. I use to think it was good, but then eventually I got a little tired of it. A few things that bothers is Spy vs. Spy, the crappy animation, fart humor, and references to stuffs I hate/don't care. Spy vs. Spy use to be funny and amusing imo, but then it got old and I'm sick of it. <:( The animation...OMG. It is so annoying. One of them look like El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera. Not ONLY the animation, I but really hated that show as well. It is just awful. Fart humor is overused. Enough said about that. Last, the references to stuffs I never like/cared of. Such as Justin Bieber (MEH, no one cares about this guy!!), iCarly (the Ay Carly wasn't even funny...), Twilight (OK, that's enough awful parodies/references we had for this stupid movie series), and others. As for positive, I only laughed at whenever I need to. The funniest episode was Clliford (when he was invading the city) / Big Time Rushmore (it was hilarious). because I LOL'd so hard at the Goomba crying for his friend when Mario crushes him. I had a couple more favorite, but the rest of them just mediocre/okay level. Overall that will my rating: 5/10.
< 1 2 3