MAD

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

shengongwu3000

MAD Fan Reviews (72)

5.5
  • It wasted its' promise

This show COULD of been done really well.

But instead, it decided to flop over and die.

PLOT: Well basically, it's a Robot Chicken designed for children. There are lots of pop culture references and parody segments.

HUMOR: Grade-A disgusting. The dialogue makes me want to jump off a cliff because of either how annoying it is, or how gross it is.

ANIMATION: There are numerous types of animation, like Robot Chicken, but they primarily use the one where they cut out the faces of celebrities and then draw crude-looking mouths on them. and I hate how choppy and stupid it looks.

Here's something that I just don't understand about MAD: They parody things that teens and young adults primarily like, but they downgrade the humor for 7-year-old boys. Stick to one audience at a time.Plus, they recycle voice-actors constantly to play famous people, yet they make no effort to actually sound like the people that they're playing.

But here's something I do enjoy about MAD (It isn't the show, it's a segment): Spy VS Spy.

That provides the ONLY type of entertainment from watching this bull. So if you have to watch MAD, then skip everything and only watch Spy VS Spy.