Made Forums

Monday 4:30 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

MADE Overhaul

lepps06

[1]Jul 3, 2006
    • level: 17

Hey this is lepps06, the editor for the MTV reality show ''MADE'', and this week I am going to be going through all of the summaries I have written over the years and editing grammar mistakes, adding info, and doing whatever needs to be done. However, there are a lot of "MADE" episodes and I need your help, so anything you want to see on the guide, please don't be afraid to contribute! "MADE" premiered it's SEVENTH season yesterday (July 3) and it's going to be a great season with new episodes every Monday at 4:30! Head on over to mtv.com to check out the seventh season 'MADE Trailer' to get a sneak peak on what's ahead this season.  Thanks to everyone who has visited the "MADE Guide" and thanks for sticking with the show, and I know this guide is obviously not too popular but let's make it popular, let's post and make the forum a hang-out spot!!! Thanks Again!

--lepps06

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.