Made

Monday 4:30 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Aug 03, 2002 In Season

Made Fan Reviews (23)

• Made!

"Made" has made me quite motivated to pursue my own dreams. It's very inspirational, especially when you're in a go-getter mood (which is the mood I always get into once I watch the show). I have seen some episodes which I didn't particularly like, but there are some that are just amazing. I love when the coaches are firm but supportive and the teens are in that "never quit" attitude. It goes to show how much you can do and how far you can go if you really want soemthing to happen, and that's what I love about the show.
  • Very cool

I really like the show Made. It's a show where they take a person and transform them into something totally different! For example, they can take someone who is very nerdy and make them into Homecoming King . It's a very interesting show. It's really original, and whoever come up with this is really smart! I would never want to change who I am. Ever! But I still think it would be cool to see what it's like to be Made. Anyways, the show is really really interesting and it is always very entertaining. It's just overall a really awesome show.
  • A person is transformed into someone they usually are not.

I've liked it since the begining. It's cool how they show their struggles in becoming who they want to be. The only part where it fails is it's pretty much predictable. They meet the MADE coach, begin changing, struggle and almost give up, but then they come back and accomplish their goal and have a makeover. But i guess that's what makes it catchy to me and a lot of people here. It's nice to get encouraged by these people. I have been influenced a little bit by this show. Anything is possible if you just keep on trying even if you fail a bunch of times.
  • This show is where people are wanted to be made into want they are wanted to be made in e.g dancer in this show they are made coaches sent who help them achieve their desire.

This show is not bad and is really cool to see the outcome from how much training the person as put in. I think a show like this is cool because you could ask for anything they would help you the show is set out in a journal type show. The show makes you face your fears also could make you liked among other people I would recomend watching this show but if missed you wouldnt really worry because the fact is the shows are one offs. But if your in a relaxing mode it is worth watching I suppose.
  • People on it are so good as they just try to act normally and carry on and are willing to do everything .

5.5
    The programme Made is unoriginal but extremely exciting to see wether they can achieve there goals.Most of the time they can but it must obviously take alot of energy to do especially if they arent use to anything like it.Made is eye catching and draws you into it straight away with its excitement and drama that the person goes throught to achieve it .The only thing i would change is its predictability on when they have to do something and will only show you if the person does something right .Dont miss made you will be drawn in straight away
  • Teenagers undergo transformations to become something that they've dreamed of being. Usually starting at the complete opposite end of where they want to be, the journey to their goal is full of struggles.

This is one of my favorite shows on MTV. It's been on MTV for a while, and Im glad that they've kept it for as long as they have. It's fun to watch people reach for what they've wanted for so long, and finally get there. Although sometimes they dont get to where they want to be, in the end they're always happy that they gave it a shot. And in almost every episode I've seen, what they went through had a positive impact on their life.
    This show is very original, and sort of gives out the message that if you really want something, and if you work hard, sometimes REALLY hard, you can accomplish anything.
    THUMBS UP, MTV. :)
  • made is one of the coolest shows I watch.It is a great show to watch.

Made is cool because they follow their dream to be made.They go on from six week with hard work every day.I think it is cool because they happy that the end on the show.They do work hard to do what have to do.It is funny because first they want to stop but in the end they are happy they did it.
  • High school students receive the chance of a lifetime to be made into anything they want. They set goals and deadlines and have career coaches help them through their journey.

Sometimes it\'s inspirational, like when that Montana girl, Alyssa, got her act together and pursued a career as a comedienne. Other times it\'s funny, like when that jock wanted to be a ballerina. Airing on MTV, this documentary show reveals how kids try to make their dreams come true, but in a way that can lead them to a career they love and a bright future. So the kids have their work cut out for them because they still have school, work, and extra stuff besides the thing they want to get made into. Occasionally there may be a fall out but for the most part, the episodes end well. And the kids get an update around a year later to see their progress and if they\'re happy with the turnout.
  • **************Really good!!!****************

I started watching this show in my senior year of high school, and to see the show taking outcast and making them into the hottest thing within their school is great. I love when you ge the kids reactions on that one person before hand and after the transformation. It shows how dumb some of the kids really shouldn't made the outcast look like through their years through high school. When you see these outcast going through their ups and downs in trying to be the best gives these kids hope that they can do anything and they will have that refuse to quit attitude. Even when the teens don't win or achieve their goals it sure is uplifting to see these kids win over the hearts of many.
  • Made blew past my expectations. At first, I had expected same old same old plot development but twist after turn of excitement and action just way exceeded my expectations.

Made blew past my expectations. At first, I had expected same old same old plot development but twist after turn of excitement and action just way exceeded my expectations. Mind you, there were some problems (most discontinuity issues) that I don't have the time to mention but all in all, a solid 9.
  • Complete Strangers Becoming Somebody

• This self-help type show is a nice fix. I am an avid watcher of people and their problems, and what they do about them. Starting Over is one long drawn out Made episode, and I love it.

I watched the overweight teen girl today, and was delighted. Why?, because at an unhealthy weight, she wanted to shed some pounds to a more fit body. Not a hundred pounder forcing diet pills down her throat to lose a couple, and no extreme stomach surgery was done, although she qualified. Bravo. She ran , she sweated, she got discouraged, but she MADE it. She had a coach for both physical training and one for self esteem issues. Both of these,together along with her boyfriend(who was NOT fat)coupled with friends, and camp, set her on her way. No quick fix. She ends up losing a few, and I mean a few. She endures a 5k run, and feels fab, a true pick me up success story without all the quick fixes, and fat person stereotypes.
  • MADE is a reality series that one candidate must go through a life changing experience that the person wants and desires to accomplish. It can be anything whether it is make the football team, lose weight, find a boyfriend or girlfriend or become

MADE is show that proves sociological trends and clichés can be looked into the face and determined to be breakable by accomplishing a goal or a mission. The show starts with one person who is willing to transform his or her life into a completely different direction because they want to change it in that life style. So, the candidate is provided by either one or two coaches who will help and motivate that person to accomplish the goal by providing expert advice and exercises. Then, the show progresses by showing the candidate’s duration of the time it takes to meet the goal. Lastly, at the end of the show, the candidate usually competes in some kind of competition where the activity that he or she choose to accomplish. The show can be very inspirationally and build aspiration to many people that they can too accomplish a goal of theirs.
  • I don't tell the people at work that I watch this.

I don't think I am the target audience for this, but I really get into these stories. It is not so much that I root FOR the kids, but I like to watch them try hard to defeat themselves. The recent rock star girl seemed like she actually had something, but the usual candidate is almost destined to fail...eventhough they will edit it to make them look as successful as possible.
  • I'm in the audition process for MADE!

So yeah...I love this show...I haven't missed an episode since last year!!! I'm trying out. So cheer for me!I applaud the teens who are on the show, for the most part. They usually stick it out and in the end, they achieve there goal...with a little heartbreak. I'm so excited that it's on every day now!
  • Who knew that watching people try to be someone they're not could be so amusing?

Girl Who Wants to Be Made: "Hi there. I wanna be MADE into, like, a supermodel. Oh, by the way, I'm on Weight Watchers most wanted list. MTV, I want to be MADE."
    MADE: "Here, what we can do is this: How 'bout we starve you for a month and train you to master a catwalk while your being mocked by other models and get all your weak points and emotional breakdowns on film---I mean, 'Congratulations, you're gonna be MADE'."
    Girl Who Wants to Be Made: "YAY!"

That's pretty much how it goes down. And here we are. Watching people fall into the slump of admitting that they CAN'T be the best.

MTV, I don't want to be MADE. I can make a fool of myself without your help.

• well absoulutely fab may be a bit much buts its a great show all the same

I must admit, i've only seen this show a couple of times. but i love it. its one of the few great reality shows out there. its absoulutely wondeful to see real people going through real things trying to pursue real dreams which i think just makes the show alot of fun to watch. you root for the people and are happy in the end when they get what they want. and something about them just leaves you wanting to know more. its really a good show.
  • This show needs it's own personal trainer

1.5
    This is soooooo boring. It about freeky kids getting a trainer like they're dogs. They need to do it on their own. This is a total waste of time. Any one who watches could be doing funner things. Torture is better than this show. And one person said that this show shows that if you try hard you will achieve your dreams. This show doesn't show that. Many don't even make it all the way. Take it off the air. mostly it is a depressing loss
  • I love that show. Well that\'s all I got to say! Oh yeah please pick my when I turn 15! please. please. please. please. please. please. please. pretty please. please. please. I love that show! pick me. pick me.

I love that show lots. not lots. lots & lots & lots &. Too much. It inspires me to do my best. Oh yeah. yeah. Big baby. Maybe carnell from B5 could be my trainer. Or Patrick from B5. Or omarion. Or Ciara. Anybody yeah, Laurie ann gibson. Luv Yeah.I love them!
  • I like made.

I like Made because Made teaches us that you can reach your dreams and nothing is impossible.Made documents a teenager trying reach thier dream with the help of an experianced expert.So they can reach their goal.I realized that these kids are real, the coaches are real, and the consequences are real. It makes me happy to know that people are getting what they want and that they worked hard for it, and its really inspiring to anyone that wants to be anything in their life, whether it be a basketball star, a ladies man, or an extreme snowboarder. Anyone that wants to be made into something and be noticed by their peers, watch this show.
  • Made teaches us that you can reach your dreams and nothing is impossible.

I started watching Made last year and I didn't think too much of it at the time, but once I really got into it, I realized that these kids are real, the coaches are real, and the consequences are real. It makes me happy to know that people are getting what they want and that they worked hard for it, and its really inspiring to anyone that wants to be anything in their life, whether it be a basketball star, a ladies man, or an extreme snowboarder. Anyone that wants to be made into something and be noticed by their peers, watch this show.
  • Made.

Having only seen one episode of this show, im not sure how acurate of a reweiw i will be able to give.

The show, as i gather, is to turn teenagers into something that they want to be. I.E a tomboy to a girly-girl. This is achieved by a training plan, a set date, and training.

The show is basically for highschoolers who want to change, usually ending up ditching they're friends and breaking the rules along the way.

As i have only seen the show once, i hope i will be able to write a more acurate rewiew in the future.
  • Made documents a teenager trying reach thier dream with the help of an experianced expert.

Made takes a break from other documentary shows, and handles every day dreams from regular teenagers. What makes made so special is its wide range of dreams that people have. Thier goals ranged from becoming an extreme sports athlete to just wanting to win the school talent show. The show gets very deep when it explores social outcast who yern to become popular or people who are labaled "nerds" to just want to some friends. Made shines a whole new light on how we look at life, and it helps to break the harsh reality of High School and its ways of labeling people.