MADtv

Episode #1219

Aired Saturday 11:00 PM Apr 14, 2007 on FOX

• It's practically Impossible to Not laugh at this! :!: It's That Funny! :lol:

In this entire episode, there's laughing, laughing, and More laughing! From start to finish this episode is full of funny bits! I can honestly say that there isn't a single skit in this episode that Isn't funny because they're All funny! Bobby Lee gets an award, then quickly loses it! Dr. Phil shows us that some people just Can't be trusted, himself included! :lol: The Lamontroses go get some therapy & the doctor tries to make the woman see all people as being equal. Too bad That ends in a disaster! :D Two fruits are married together for a new drink combination that is Really unintentionally funny in the best way possible! Bobby Lee spends a very unusual (but funny!) day with Jamie Kennedy! A magician's dog doesn't believe in magic even though there are still some things that even He for the life of him Can't explain! When going to a comedy class, Never insult a guy who takes hilarious shows Much too seriously! :idea: When it comes to speed dating, sometimes it actually Helps Out to have Alzheimers! When it comes to playing Deal Or No Deal, you've got to know when to hold or fold the deal as one man finds out the Hard way! :) Finally, if you don't get a joke the first time it's better sometimes to Not laugh at all! This is by Far the funniest episode I've seen this season which is Why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)