MADtv

Episode #1416

Aired Saturday 11:00 PM Apr 25, 2009 on FOX

• A cool, really great episode, even if it is the second to the last one. :idea:

There is so much that needs to be said about MadTv before it ends. It has been and always Will be superior to the piece of synonym for a piece of canine's turd show known as "Saturday Night Live!" :roll: And this episode is a good example as to why MadTv shouldn't die the death it is scheduled to die! The actors are still funny, the characters they portray are still hilarious to watch, and the gags and jokes still make viewers share a moment of joy and happiness after watching their favorite people in the many persona's that they portray. Whether its Johnny Sanchez as Little Joker, Bobby Lee as Bae Sung or Yamanashi, or Keegan Michael Key as a bunch of characters including Coach Hines, the Crazy as Pandemonium Guy, the really ugly chick, or the H.N.L. Delivery Guy, MadTv always delivered in delivering punchlines with a sharp delivery and an even sharper reliability. With that being said, I sure hope there are more episodes of MadTv that will come out on D.V.D. because if a lot of people buy them and show Warner Bros. executives that there is a strong fan base for this show, then there will be a greater incentive for loyal crew-members to try to renew the show or move it on to another network! And let me just say, that this show really deserves it! That's why I'm writing a review for this episode, and that's why I write a lot of reviews for this show! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)