MADtv Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Ideas for movies about Madtv characters

iamnotanerd

[1]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 9

Ms. Swan; the movie- Ms.Swan accidently confuses a diamond at a museum for a diamond she owns and takes it. 3 bumbling robbers want that diamond to give to an evil genius so he can use it to take over the world and try to find Ms.Swan. A FBI agent is assigned to protect Ms.Swan and tries to hide her from the robbers.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[2]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 43
    Dot (Stephanie Weir) gets mixed up in a super, secret, evil, plot to take over the world by Michael Jackson (Phil LaMarr) by using the innocence of childhood to destroy all the evil adults who hate his music. Dot manages to escape and rescues Stuart (Michael McDonald) and Antonia Timmens (Nicole Sullivan) and teams up with the great martial expert/movie star Steaven Seagall (Will Sasso) in order to stop Michael Jackson's mad plans!

Psy4potato

[3]Sep 14, 2006
    • level: 10
    I would love to see a Stuart movie, and having all the cast be in it, randomly reprising their characters, and hopefully the movie would make some kind of sense.

Lokar

[4]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 26
    4EverGreen wrote:
    Dot (Stephanie Weir) gets mixed up in a super, secret, evil, plot to take over the world by Michael Jackson (Phil LaMarr) by using the innocence of childhood to destroy all the evil adults who hate his music. Dot manages to escape and rescues Stuart (Michael McDonald) and Antonia Timmens (Nicole Sullivan) and teams up with the great martial expert/movie star Steaven Seagall (Will Sasso) in order to stop Michael Jackson's mad plans!

...Wow!

Lokar

[5]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 26
    I was going to suggest Ms. Swan vs. a ninja death squad. She could be a secret teacher, like in Crouching Tiger or something. But I think the first poster beat me to it.  

iamnotanerd

[6]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    I've got another Ms. Swan movie idea:

In a little village somewhere in Asia, a baby girl was born who was chosen to store peace in all of Asia using the Ring of Shamu. But 2 seconds after she was born and had the ring placed on her finger, the ring was taken off her finger by evil forces from a rival tribe who wanted to use the ring for their own evil purposes and because she was found useless, they put her in an orphanage somewhere in New York City. However, the evil forces ended up losing the ring and a museum tour guide found the ring and put it on a display in his museum. 60 years later, that baby girl has grown up to be Ms. Swan and one day, while visiting a museum, she accidently knocks over the glass case which had the ring of shamu in it and mistakes the ring of shamu for a pretty ring that is free. After putting on the ring, the planets line up which is a symbol that the chosen one is in power again. When the bad guys and the king of the little village somewhere in Asia see the planets lined up together, the bad guys and an apprentice of the village king(Dante Basco) try to find Ms. Swan and now Ms. Swan has to save the day.