MADtv Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

What happened to Ms.Swan?

  • Avatar of crystaldragon18

    crystaldragon18

    [1]Feb 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/26/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,072
    I haven't seen her in a while or did I miss a recent episode with her?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BigEOT3

    BigEOT3

    [2]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/07/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 602

    crystaldragon18 wrote:
    I haven't seen her in a while or did I miss a recent episode with her?

    Alex Borstein is not on the cast anymore, that means Swan is done, at least until they make Future Episodes with an appearence by Borstein.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rurry

    Rurry

    [3]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 107
    Alex hasn't been in the cast since 2002...in the 200th episode she came back and did Swan, as well as for the 10 Years Celebration Month in Season 10.

    By the way, the 300th episode is going to be next year, so Alex should be back with a new Ms. Swan sketch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DannyMan946

    DannyMan946

    [4]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 05/22/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,057
    I want another Dot one as well as another Kylie ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Psy4potato

    Psy4potato

    [5]Feb 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,399

    Rurry wrote:
    Alex hasn't been in the cast since 2002...in the 200th episode she came back and did Swan, as well as for the 10 Years Celebration Month in Season 10.

    By the way, the 300th episode is going to be next year, so Alex should be back with a new Ms. Swan sketch.

    I can't wait for the 300th Episode...I'm praying a lot of alum come back, I would love to see Mary Scheer come back!

    PS:  Rurry you post here too???  lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mumbleboy

    mumbleboy

    [6]Mar 3, 2007
    • member since: 08/16/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 373
    DannyMan946 wrote:
    I want another Dot one as well as another Kylie ...
    Unfortunately, Stephanie Weir is ALSO off the cast.
    Edited on 03/03/2007 2:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rurry

    Rurry

    [7]Mar 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 107
    Psy4potato wrote:

    Rurry wrote:
    Alex hasn't been in the cast since 2002...in the 200th episode she came back and did Swan, as well as for the 10 Years Celebration Month in Season 10.

    By the way, the 300th episode is going to be next year, so Alex should be back with a new Ms. Swan sketch.

    I can't wait for the 300th Episode...I'm praying a lot of alum come back, I would love to see Mary Scheer come back!

    PS: Rurry you post here too??? lol


    Yeah, who are you from the Planet MADtv boards?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of andyphantom9

    andyphantom9

    [8]Mar 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/30/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 531
    umm, guys: just in case some of u dont know: alex borstein is now a voice cast of lois in family guy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.