Maggie and the Ferocious Beast

Nickelodeon (ended 2004)

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast Fan Reviews (8)

6.2
  • Worst Nelvana Cartoon EVER! It even Cancelled Donkey kong Country! Which it's a better cartoon. Shame on you Nelvana and Please try again to make a Better cartoon!

1.9
    My 45th review after: "Scooby doo! Where are you"!

Oh my god!!!!!! Oh my filpping god!!!! I have never seen a cartoon so bad in my ENTRIE Life! Nelvana must have wasted their time, guts, and Lives AND been on drugs to allow this piece of Garbage and cancel Donkey kong country for this. DKC is 1000 times then this kiddie trash!
    What's up with the beast, It's friendly and It dosen't eat or kill anyone especially Maggie and that dang Pig Hamilton. Hamilton is such a Poor Excuse for a Sidekick. This is some screwed up trash going on in This Abysmal Cartoon. This cartoon deseveres an F-. Here the Results:

Voice-acting F-- 0.0/10.0 Horrblie!!! So Annoying!!!

Animation: E 3.0/10.0 It's good.....NOT!!!!

Graphics: D 4.0/10.0 Poor and it's on Low Quality. Sound: F-- 1.0/10.0 Abysmal Music sprinkled with Poor Sound Effects. The Music is So bad, the cartoon should have stayed with no sound.

Dialouge: F-- 0.0/10.0 Along with the Voice-acting. It's BAD!!!

Lasting Appeal: F-- 0.0/10.0 There is none. This cartoon sucks a Beast's Butt.

Overall: F- 1.9/10.0 This cartoon is Just Pathetic! I flipping want my 30 minutes back from this disgraceful cartoon! DKC is better then this! All the Donkey kong country Chracthers go: "What the cream is this?" Donkey kong's ears burned when he hears horrbile scripts like this. This show was not nice for making Donkey kong and Diddy kong mad like that once their show got cancelled for this Garbage. Donkey kong and Diddy kong will rip the living souls out of the Maggie and the Ferocious beast chracthers. Diddy kong will hunt down all the chracthers with a Popcorn peanut gun, (From Donkey kong 64) and shoot them all down. That's how Mad and Ticked off Donkey kong and Diddy kong are really are. I'm glad this cartoon is cancelled. Don't bring it back! Bring back Donkey kong Country, Nelvana!!!!