Magilla Gorilla

(ended 1965)

Magilla Gorilla Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • Magilla is a cute gorillia that I have come to enjoy watching on the Boomerang network.

Since I have been watching Magilla Gorilla on Boomerang, I have to say that I have become a fan of the sweet, bow-tie wearing gorilla.

What I enjoy the most about Magilla are the occasionally precarious situations he gets himself into in order to help Ogee or Mr. Peebles. After watching his actions, I always get a smile on my face because of the way Magilla always is able to get out of those situations with a few well thought out words. With those actions, it can be seen how much Magilla likes the people around him, even though Mr. Peebles is always trying to sell him.

With some of the other segments that aired during "The Magilla Gorilla Show," I have to say the ones involving Ricochet Rabbit and Droop-a-Long are my favorites, probably because of Ricochet's catch-phrase of ping-ping-ping!

While Magilla was on the air before I was born, I have come to enjoy watching him on tv whenever I am at home and looking for a cute cartoon to put a smile on my face.