We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Magnum, P.I. Forums

CBS (ended 1988)

Season 8 DVDs

robinepowell

[1]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 63

Season 8 will be out on DVD March 4, 2008 (my birthday).

:
    We've added a news item for "Magnum, P.I." to the site. Here it is:

You're Finished, Magnum! Final (8th) Season Set for DVD - 10:23 AM 12/07/2007 Universal has announced the release of "Magnum, P.I. - The 8th Season" on DVD. We've got the date, cost, extras, box art, even the menu screens for it in the TVShowsOnDVD News!www.TVShowsOnDVD.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=8565

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Magnum, P.I." released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.tvshowsondvd.com/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diogo22

[2]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 15
    although it is nice that we get 3 episodes with commentary, I still question why they include things like the "Limbo" episode on this set. I mean, I understood when they did it previously, to promote other DVD box sets, but now it is like going back for no reason. I do hope the 3 hours (roughly) of commentary can provide some juicy information on the show, and we have less of the "there's Tom, with his moustache" kind of comments.

robinepowell

[3]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 63

Diogo22 wrote:
    although it is nice that we get 3 episodes with commentary, I still question why they include things like the "Limbo" episode on this set. I mean, I understood when they did it previously, to promote other DVD box sets, but now it is like going back for no reason. I do hope the 3 hours (roughly) of commentary can provide some juicy information on the show, and we have less of the "there's Tom, with his moustache" kind of comments.

I haven't bought any of the DVDs yet. I was waiting to see if they do a boxed set of Seasons 1-8 maybe, so I have no idea what you're talking about, lol!

Edited on 12/24/2007 11:47pm