Major Crimes

Cheaters Never Prosper

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 08, 2012 on TNT

• The real story in this episode is about Rusty

I personally feel that the story of this episode is less about a creep who happen to be a cop, or a narcissistic, ego maniacal jerk who thinks he is the smartest person in the universe. The story is really about Rusty, and his relationship with Cpt. Raydor. The final scenes between shows just how much Cpt. Raydor displays an immense amount of control in her life and how Rusty had grown to trust her in all aspect of his life... ... as long as he is telling the truth.

Regardless of the truth (which I feel is that the idiot sperm donor deserve a freaking torture), both characters had progressed a long way since last days The Closer and the early days of Major Crimes.

Kudos to Ms. McDonnell for a very tempered display of emotions, showcasing just how much Cpt. Rador really cared about others while holding on to her need to be in complete control. This shows me that although the two characters are very different outwardly, Brenda and Sharon are more alike on the inside than earlier thought.