Major Crimes

Out Of Bounds

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 17, 2012 on TNT

• Best Episode so far

This is the best episode so far, Honestly was riveted till the very end.

The story was so incredibly sad. An amoral racist father killing a black boy same age as his son

trying to justify his actions by insisting said boy was a gangbanger. It just broke my heart and I pray they throw a hate crime crime conviction in addition to the murder charge at him ( yeah I know it's acting but it felt damn real!). Taylor is becoming a p*i*k even though I understand he was also partly worried about his son.

Anyone notice we are getting to see more of the other actors showcased, I believe this is the first time we are seeing Sanchez , Provenza take more of a role. I mean it always surprised me because Major Crimes is made up of elite senior police officers but we never used to see them take major roles in the investigations ( and am not dare criticizing Brenda , that would almost be akin to sacrilege!)Next up I want to see Tao and Flynn episodes. I liked episode where Tao had his family in The Closer.

CApt Sharon Raydor needs to be made a Commander, she's awesome in a quiet unappreciated kinda way. The violence with Sikhs was shocking even if done in an understated kind of way but the plot was generally taut and tightly written.

Rusty is the BEST part of the new Major Crimes for me. It makes me wonder if there are kids out there that just need a little hand with structure and love in their lives. He's smart, inquisitive and understanding. he doesn't whine about his circumstances and I love he's not into self-pity even though he's surely entitled to some of that. I see lots of teenagers that haven't been through what he has throwing their lives away and I watch him trying to rebuild his life away from the life he had and I want to cheer and pray he makes it.

Only thing is I wish he will meet his father too, perhaps he wasnt aware of his existence and Rusty is obviously just scared of rejection again after his mother.

On the whole I look forward to Mondays on Tv solely for this show.